Need help finding image file

shadowphoton

When you pull up your pip boy next to where it displays your caps amount there is a picture of a cap with a big "C" on it. Im looking for that file but cant find it. Ive extracted everything I can find using an extractor and going through the files with gimp but I cant find the file that has the decal or picture or image or whatever of that "C".

Anyone know where I can find it?

The menu stuff is in Interface.ba2, but the files are .swf. I'm not sure if they can be edited much. I couldn't open them with the Flash player, but was able to import some of them into Flash CS5, but there was stuff missing. Not sure if that's from having outdated software or not.

The menu stuff is in Interface.ba2, but the files are .swf. I'm not sure if they can be edited much. I couldn't open them with the Flash player, but was able to import some of them into Flash CS5, but there was stuff missing. Not sure if that's from having outdated software or not.

Damn I might give it a shot then but I think editing .swf files may be out of my modding league. Thanks for the info!