FO4Edit: WEAP DNAM Unknowns

itsnothectic

Nobody answered yet so i will ask again.

How is "attack delay" influicing the rate of fire directly? (if it is)

I thought it is used for semiautomatic fire and attack speed is used for automatic weapons.

But the hunting rifle has a lesser delay as a combat rifle. This would make no sense. Also the hunting rifle has a higher attack speed, which makes no sense neither.

So if the value "attack delay" works like the higher the value is the faster you shoot, how do i know how many attacks per second will result of it?

If attack delay get multiplied with attack speed it would be something like (combat Rifle):

0.3 * 100 = 30

and for hunting rifle

0.15 * 125 = 18.75

Well, sounds okayish but the hinting rifle has an attack rate of 3-6 depending on what kind of mod you use. So this doesnt seem to be correct.

Could this be something completely different? Maybe when you get an impact of your bullets feedback delay?

Also the mods you can use do not influence attack delay. Only speed.

in fo4edit search in falout.esm "Object modification" there search the mod related to the stat you want to modifi.

in example to increase range to 10mm pistol search for:

mod_10mm_Muzzle_Suppressor

then edit under properties min range and max range if you put 150 in max range that give like 2000 range in game that just an example

to not modifi all vanilla supresor just make one custom

that aply for almost all stats.

but i cant find accuracy values -.- anyone know where is values for it?

PD: for recoil search Grips and that way always related to the stat you want

Edited by johanzo01

Ah im sorry i misread the topic.

Yes johanzo already explained well for mods.

But these values are also declared for your weapon. The value in mod only multiplies the value of the gun itself.

Accuracy isnt listed anywhere because i think there is no "default value" for "accuracy". It is somehow calculated of other values, dont ask me how it is done in detail.

You could also change the function type to "Set" instead of "Multiply" and just overwrites the main settings of your gun.

Range influences IF your weapon does dmg withing the range or out of range and another value multiplys the dmg if your enemy is out of min or max range.

Accuracy is influenced by

AimModelMinConeDegrees (minimum accuracy deviation)

AimModelMaxConeDegrees (maximum accuracy deviation)

if both min and max is not set, you always hit directly where you aim for.

If min is not set or 0 and max 0.5 you will randomly shot anywhere withing a 0.5 radius of your middle of your scope (dont ask me what kind of scala this is)

Recoil is influenced by

AimModelRecoilMaxDegPerShot

AimModelRecoilMinDegPerShot

And its resistance to recoil or something like that is (not sure how it works in detail)

AimModelBaseStability

Maybe with this value i am wrong because i dont actually know for sure, but you could experiemt with it if it does what you intend to do

• 3 weeks later...

There are also 2 different kinds of accuracy. Weapons with accuracy legendary stat do not decrease recoil and do not automatically influence your aimmodelconedgree.

The accuracy mentioned there is the accuracy of your weapon in vats.

This has nothing to do with hitting a point if you aim for it.

I cant find the info anywhere for

Range

Spread

Accuracy

VATS cost

Trying to tweak a weapon I downloaded

1. Ammo
  2. Fire speed
  3. Reload Anim Speed
  4. Unknown
  5. Unknown
  6. Unknown
  7. Attack Delay
  8. Unknown
  9. Unknown
  10. Unknown
  11. Magazine Size
  12. Unknown
  13. Unknown
  14. Weight
  15. Value
  16. Unknown
  17. Damage
  18. Unknown

30. should say Action Points cost which may = VATS cost if you didnt get that one.