Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6575/?

You could use this for your fomod BigC, very easy to use.

I'll give that a shot. Would make managing variations and options easier.

Do you plan to make also a Vault Girl Bobbleheads when you are basically erasing Vault Boy from the face of earth? Some day in the very distant future?

While I don't have plans to do it myself. A Vault Girl 3D model exists and is available to all: https://twitter.com/skuddedbutt/status/672808375483244545

Last I heard there are people working on making Vault Girl Bobbleheads happen.

I have tried to make it , i have done a vault girl bobble head with the 3d model but not succeed to be visible in game i got a nif but do not show ingame ;(

i don't known what parameter in the nif file i have done wrong

if someone can look at it

here the link

https://mega.nz/#!3pxGCYSC!230B2C2ya4CgUPqLc59FsxVu5HLOsc96hB9QT_jebDQ

Good to know people are trying! I don't know the first thing about getting models into the game, I hope someone will be able to help you because a Vault Girl Bobblehead Mod would be amazing and would be PERFECT with my mod.

My suggestion is to seek out others who have successfully gotten custom models into the game and ask them how they did it, and beg for help. Hopefully Bethesda releases the mod tools soon and that helps.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 3D modeler and I am looking to help in anyway I can. I saw the bit about bobble heads and I's be willing to make some that match the proportions of the current ingame ones.

I also made made some VaultGirl textures mods for the pipboy and love to add in vaultgirl wherever she makes sense.

I am a 3D modeler and I am looking to help in anyway I can. I saw the bit about bobble heads and I's be willing to make some that match the proportions of the current ingame ones.

I also made made some VaultGirl textures mods for the pipboy and love to add in vaultgirl wherever she makes sense.

Hey, if you're up for the challenge I linked to Skuddedbutt's 3D model of Vault Girl earlier in the thread, also AntiWoMaAgNoT said on the last page he's having trouble getting his custom bobblehead show up in game and post a link to the file.

One thing that could be changed about Skudd's Vault Girl model is that her boobs shouldn't be so seperate when wearing the vault suit, sort of like how I draw her. :)

Edited by Guest

Hey, if you're up for the challenge I linked to Skuddedbutt's 3D model of Vault Girl earlier in the thread, also AntiWoMaAgNoT said on the last page he's having trouble getting his custom bobblehead show up in game and post a link to the file.

One thing that could be changed about Skudd's Vault Girl model is that her boobs shouldn't be so seperate when wearing the vault suit, sort of like how I draw her. :smile:

Should be possible with the body rig in the maya file

i have redone the nif entirely with a new process will see if i succeed this time ;) when it will work in game i will work on making the pose ;) i have started to use maya and 3ds max yesteday so it may take some time to learn the basic step but it seem not to hard with all the stuff in the maya file rig + skeleton ...

will see this evening .

I'm no pro when it comes to modeling, I mostly do Nifscope mash-ups and minor Blender/3dmax edits but I would be willing to help on this one too. If I had Vault Girl Bobblehead to work with I would be willing to give them hats and armor like I'm doing for the Vault Boy Bobbleheads in my BobbleHat's mod.

yepeeeee :wink: first step done :wink:

http://i.imgsafe.org/8066045.jpgnext step finish normal and specular

then pose

and then spend 1-2 hour per booble to set all those XXXXXX parameters in nif to make it works ;( (if you miss one step it CTD immediately )

i have spend 4 hour setting parameters one by one and test ingame to not miss something

what i have found is that you can not share BSLightning property betwenn multiple BSTriShape even if you use the same texture and uv and you have to create for each BStriShape one unique material ...

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

yepeeeee :wink: first step done :wink:

http://i.imgsafe.org/8066045.jpgnext step finish normal and specular

then pose

and then spen 1-2 per booble to set all those XXXXXX parameters in nif to make it works ;(

Great work man! Nice to see it in game! There is someone else trying to make a Bobblehead Mod and his Twitter username is sabastion he may be able to collaborate with you. I messaged him and asked him if he has a nexus account,

Also what do you think about having some option for the final mod? Like an options for zipped up suit, unzipped, etc. Then have an option for having the text be Vault Tech or Vault Meat, also perhaps an option between blond and black hair since Vault Meat had black hair and Vault Girl had blond.

I'm no pro when it comes to modeling, I mostly do Nifscope mash-ups and minor Blender/3dmax edits but I would be willing to help on this one too. If I had Vault Girl Bobblehead to work with I would be willing to give them hats and armor like I'm doing for the Vault Boy Bobbleheads in my BobbleHat's mod.

When the Vault Girl Bobblehead Mod is made I'm sure people would love the option for hats. :)

http://i.imgsafe.org/f51717f.jpg

texture done for the zip unzip suit it could be done easily as the maya file contain both model link to the rig

and for the hair it is just a question of texture color :wink:

so i'm going to the next step of replicating the pose of all the bobble head :wink:

Edit : hum miss the eyes from the maya file ... did not export correctly to obj file need to include it in the texture :wink:

for now need to sleeeeeep as it is pass midnight in france

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT