Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

http://i.imgsafe.org/f51717f.jpg

texture done for the zip unzip suit it could be done easily as the maya file contain both model link to the rig

and for the hair it is just a question of texture color :wink:

so i'm going to the next step of replicating the pose of all the bobble head :wink:

Edit : hum miss the eyes from the maya file ... did not export correctly to obj file need to include it in the texture :wink:

for now need to sleeeeeep as it is pass midnight in france

Awesome. Yeah man get some sleep :) Keep up the great work!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks really neat, but I have to ask... and I completely understand if the answer to this question is no because I imagine it would require editing everything that's already been done, but... will there ever be a no awkward breast bouncing version?

This looks really neat, but I have to ask... and I completely understand if the answer to this question is no because I imagine it would require editing everything that's already been done, but... will there ever be a no awkward breast bouncing version?

With the 3D model of Vault Girl file provide by Skuddedbutt's the is a zip version of the suit but modifiying the wall body i a bit out of my skill

So i will provide if a succeed to make all the bobblehead a version zip and unzip and then may be a version less NSFW , i have no skill with Maya and 3ds Max but i understand how it work using forum and post from different site

With the 3D model of Vault Girl file provide by Skuddedbutt's the is a zip version of the suit but modifiying the wall body i a bit out of my skill

So i will provide if a succeed to make all the bobblehead a version zip and unzip and then may be a version less NSFW , i have no skill with Maya and 3ds Max but i understand how it work using forum and post from different site

Sorry, I was talking about the animated Vault Girl icons, not the bobbleheads. :)

Sorry, I was talking about the animated Vault Girl icons, not the bobbleheads. :smile:

:)

I'll consider a version without, but that may be a while since the first version isn't even released yet.

For now I'll just say that it is less noticeable in game, and I heard someone is making a Vanilla Vault Girl Mod in secret and I highly doubt it'll have bouncing boobs.

Edited by Guest

I'll consider a version without, but that may be a while since the first version isn't even released yet.

For now I'll just say that it is less noticeable in game, and I heard someone is making a Vanilla Vault Girl Mod in secret and I highly doubt it'll have bouncing boobs.

Sounds good, thanks for the response! :D