Killing Vivec

Charon

Everybody is tellling about fighting Vivec, OK, I also killed him for fun several times :P but I always get the message that the world is doomed and better to reload and stop messing with the important NPC <_<

Is there any quest where it is necessary to kill this "god" ? I just finished Tribunal and tried to kill him again, same message :(

Although Azura told me that Vivec still lives and made a hint that it would be better to rid the world of him as well. Kind of - let all 3 Tribunal patrons join in the oblivion :) That's the feeling I had after the speech of Azura at the end of Tribunal.

Any hints ? Should I just leave Vivec in peace?

Thanks guys :) I guess Vivec is already trembling trying to hide in his little palace :lol:

About the left Wraithguard - all I got from his body when I killed hime last time was a "unique dwemer artifact" which I couldn't wear, it was simply lying in my inventory, I will check again after Vivec is dead again :ph34r:

Actually I didn't notice any loss of health when I tried this second wraithfuard on :P But it may happen that I just didn't pay attention, will check it next time I run Morrowind. :!: Will be pretty annoying to lose my health for the second exact copy of wraithguard :blink:

Btw, do we lose some health when wearing for the first time wraithguard given by Vivec himself during the main quest?

For Reborn87's question, if you fortify health before you do it (such as with a potion ) if you watch your statistics, the lower and higher numbers both go down the selected number (random). Then, when the time runs out for the potion or spell you cast, the left amount of health goes down so that it should be equal to the right health number if you were at max health before fortifying health and equiping the second Wraithguard. If you just don't understand that, you health is not effected in the future once you use a spell to fortify your health.

For Charon's question, you do not loss health when equiping the Wraithguard that Vivec gives you. If you remember correctly, Vivec teaches you how to use the Wraithguard you get at the mainquest end without killing him. The effect of losing health is that you didn't learn how to use the artifact, so you drained your own life to gain its abilities (how am I supposed to know? :huh: ).

That should answer your questions.

Archived