CBBE, body slider corrupted Skin

metalinguss

Hello,

I am having skin problems since I started using CBBE skin mod + body slider, skin now is corrupted when wearing something nothing seems at its place, I removed them everything comes back to normal. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Here is a picture to help you understand what I am talking about.

Thank you!

I'm having that exact same problem when using summer shorts. The left shoulder has that big black spot and it looks like the stockings are ripped? Anyway this is the only outfit giving me this kind of problem probably cause it isn't CBBE converted or something.

I used CBBE without the slider and found the same issue I originally installed the CBBE vanilla outfits then realized the file said not to use with out slider. The issues didn't show up until after I removed it. I disabled the rest of the mods first then deleted them ran a cache integrity check and the issue of black shoulder is still there. Any suggestions. The spot is on Marigold for me as well and Curie.

If you guys had just read the FAQ in the CBBE mod description, you'd have your answers/issues fixed. =/

Only use CBBE-compatible outfits on CBBE bodies. There is a list of compatible mods in the forums tab on the CBBE mod page.

You need to install the Vanilla Outfits addon from the CBBE mod page at the very least. You do not need to use BodySlide with the Vanilla Outfits, unless you want the clothed body to match the 'nude' one. Doing so is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons and unchecking a couple of boxes.

The vanilla outfits "wrap" the texture around the body model differently, CBBE is much higher quality. You install base CBBE => You install a texture that is meant to wrap around a CBBE texture mapped body. When you DON'T use a CBBE compatible version of the armour that shows skin, the game tries to wrap the CBBEtexture over vanilla skin, which creates the effect that the texture is all distorted wrongly around.