slender danse.

wolftea

olaa!! i find that it's a total pain to try and fix slender danse when i take off his power armor and when i searched around a LOT of people were having this issue. a mod that fixes his proportions without ruining affinity would be fantastic, or a mod that commands him to take his power armor off while he's your companion?? totally cosmetic, i know, but it'd make for a few happy female gamers. (;

also, a smoking flavor mod that /actually/ works.

thank you!!

why hasn't anyone been able to 'lift' his 'im gonna let you kill me' sprite from the files and replace him with it(and make his power armor a separate item which 'belongs' to him, which he can exit when needed?)

(Spoiler part if nobodys gotten this far, not sure how to hide it, but i mean the part right after he finds out hes ... not like other BoS, and the big top bos asshat orders his death, when u find him in that bunker)

Edited by AtmaDarkwolf

http://www.thebitbag.com/fallout-4-companions-how-to-remove-paladin-danses-power-armor-suit-the-brotherhood-of-steel-paladin-with-fashionable-wardrobe/124477

Googling this issue makes this article come up, have you tried this method? (I saw another I'm sure but I can't find it right now :< )

I have used this method, but sometimes i do want to have him wear power armor. it's a pain to have to go through that every single time!!

the other ones i've seen have to do with changing his affinity and i don't need that in my life haha.

thank you though!

why hasn't anyone been able to 'lift' his 'im gonna let you kill me' sprite from the files and replace him with it(and make his power armor a separate item which 'belongs' to him, which he can exit when needed?)

(Spoiler part if nobodys gotten this far, not sure how to hide it, but i mean the part right after he finds out hes ... not like other BoS, and the big top bos asshat orders his death, when u find him in that bunker)

i have no idea, but making it possible to have him equip normally like all the other companions would have been a+ ugh. hopefully someone figures it out.