Cait can't carry more than ~11 pounds

ProfessorPixel

I just got Cait and when I try to give her some of my stuff she becomes overencumbered after 11 pounds or so.

--

What I tried so far to fix it that failed:

I tried disabling all my companion mods for Cait.

I tried using the command "forceav carryweight 270".

I tried to change the base weight modifier in the game and the strength modifier.

I tried using the command "forceav strength 7".

--

I'm stumped guys, I'm going to try to do a hard troubleshoot. But I would greatly appreciate some help.

You may need to be a higher level. You may want to, also, make armor for her with deep pockets in it. And check the perks. I think at least one helps with companion carry weight. I don't know which one, but take a look at all of them. I think that the armor pieces may help.

You may need to be a higher level. You may want to, also, make armor for her with deep pockets in it. And check the perks. I think at least one helps with companion carry weight. I don't know which one, but take a look at all of them. I think that the armor pieces may help.

Just gave her a pocketed metal arm and a backpack, her carry weight is still capped at 11 pounds.

--

However I gave myself the Inspirational Perk and it did increase her carry weight.

She can now carry ~41 pounds. I'm gonna play around with some console commands some more and see if that fixes it. At least I know her weight can be changed now.