texture suitable to legion vexlarius helmet

vanilla body

the second

would be left hand deathclaw-gauntlet/right hand yao guai-gauntlet

using boxingglove animation

i know with fo4 out and all chances this will be made are nearly zero

first is a vera keys dress looking like wolffur

vanilla body

I don't think I could help you much there, as most fur that I see in game seems to be textures on a alpha plane, usually set at 90 degrees to simulate different viewing angles. But maybe your talking more about a short haired pelt, which would just be a texture. Could you link to a example of what you have in mind?

the second

This one I might be able to help out with a bit. I'v been toying with the idea of dual ballistic fists, dual powerfists etc, in the same general concept. A dual yao guai is easier because I believe it will co-exist with the standard pipboy with much less clipping than a ballistic/powerfist.....and blender has a mirroring function for flipping the mesh (although I'v always had problems with the function) which should allow the creation of a left handed gauntlet.

BTW didn't you request the shortie papoose (babies on the back)? Sorry I forgot about it until I noticed your user name. I'll try to put that together for you soon(ish). With snowpocalypse coming I'll probably have some spare time for FO related projects.

for the vera outfit

i dont have a link

but your pelt idea sounds great

i want it as special armor for violet , i already gave her the vexlarius legion helmet and a cyberdog gun to match the dog/fur/pelt/theme, now i just need a suiting armor

it doesnt need to be veras dress but i wanted to give her some class and veras dress just came to mind

maybe do some crazy dog/wolf cosplay outfit out of the stoneage

btw i would also like to request a male version which should be something else than veras dress but stiill matching the dog theme. because every outfit needs a male and female outfit

the dual wield gauntlet

is just a dreamweapon which im surprised nobody did mod this by now

Edited by tawatabak

i want it as special armor for violet....it doesnt need to be veras dress but i wanted to give her some class and veras dress just came to mind

maybe do some crazy dog/wolf cosplay outfit out of the stoneage

I see, essentially reinforcing the canine theme, but elegant if possible.

the dual wield gauntlet

is just a dreamweapon which im surprised nobody did mod this by now

OK I'll see if I can't flip that mesh, for some reason I usually have a real battle with blender and it's mirroring function, but hopefully things will go smoother this time.

• 2 weeks later...

the second

Just wanted to let you know I'm plugging away on this one, working on multiple combo's of gauntlets, plus support for the gauntlets to be worn while weilding other weapons (so they can be worn all the time). I'll try to keep this thread updated.

the second

Just wanted to let you know I'm plugging away on this one, working on multiple combo's of gauntlets, plus support for the gauntlets to be worn while weilding other weapons (so they can be worn all the time). I'll try to keep this thread updated.

sounds awesome

maybe add a wolfstail

How would you feel about a coyote or dog tail, since the resource already exists in game?

that would be ok

I didn't get a chance to work on any modding last weekend, but I did put a little time into your request yesterday and I wanted to keep you updated on my progress. I tried both the mirror modifier and the mirror transformation. The transformation did create a mirror image, pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/deathclaw2_zpsrqplpbhp.jpg

but the texture is off (maybe the UV map isn't mirrored/flipped correctly), and you can see this most clearly in the areas I'v drawn the red arrows at, pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/deathclaw_zpsfpqu8q8f.jpg

I hope to be able to correct that after rigging the mesh.

The mirror modifier worked perfectly in regard to the texture, however I am unable to select or even see any vertices in edit mode on the new mesh.....so I can't use it in any way.

In addition there is a leather glove that is a second mesh as part of the gauntlet, but I may not try reproducing a mirror image and simply nab a left handed glove that looks similar from an existing set.

I will try to work on it some more this evening if I have some free time.

I would like to be able to eventually expand the mod for a wide variety of mixed gauntlet and glove (like the OWB scientist glove) mixes at some point (and assuming I can get the process down). With multiple combinations, selecting the weapon from the UI becomes a little cumbersome and I'd like some feedback from anyone reading this thread on the best solution.

One solution is to have listings of various combinations in the weapon tab, like "dualwield: deathclaw & yao guai", "dualwield: deathclaw & deathclawi", "dualwield: yao guai & Corrosive glove" etc, etc. Obviously that's going to show *a lot* of weapons if you have several gauntlets, powerfists and gloves to mix.

A second solution would be to select your primary gauntlet, glove or powerfist in the weapon tab, and to select your secondary one in the armor tab. Then the associated script on that armor piece would add & equip the combo/dualwield weapon automatically. The advantage here is you only have to list the items instead of all possible combinations, resulting in a lot less entries in the pipboy. The disadvantage is the 2nd weapon would be selected through the armor/outfit tab instead of the weapon tab, which is a bit unorthodox.

Opinions?