So I've been attempting to link all my settlements together bit by bit to form a triangular network across the map once I've discovered them all (Full disclosure: I have mild versions of autism and OCD, this will become very apparent further on in this post). The only settlements I currently have allied to me are Sanctuary and the ones closest to it in the upper left corner of the map; Red Rocket, Abernathy Farm, Starlight Drive-In, etc. I don't know why it's happened or what caused it but as soon as I discovered Covenant it automatically linked to Abernathy Farm and I have no idea how to fix it.

I haven't even done the quest associated with Covenant yet or gained control over it's workshop and there's definitely no provisioner wandering around, so what gives? Does anyone have any thoughts? Or have others experienced this? Please help me, because of my stupid autism/OCD it's gotten to the stage where I can't play the game because the unco-ordinated supply lines on the map bug me too much! (Yes, I'm aware that's a retarded reason to stop playing the game, there's no need to tell me so in a reply)

Things I've already tried:

-Reloading the game (It just happens as soon as I discover Covenant again)

-Uninstalling all my mods (Still happening)

-Various console commands (I'm not sure if it's even possible to reset settlement workshop)

Thank you in advance <3

• 4 weeks later...

From a fellow gamer, who likes his supply line in a nice cyrcle and is plaqued by this bug too:

I currently have 24 settlements so this way is very time consuming so far and i'm not done yet.

But here is what i'm doing:

Use the mod: "Where are my provisioners?" to, well find your provisioners.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7835/?

Then go to them and find the unwanted one.

I'm currently doing it by killing them one by one and looking which line is gone.

Maybe you're lucky.

I just got covenant as a settlement (and putting the synth in it as a ironic act) and hope to change the line.

Good luck to you!

When i know if this work i'm answering again.

Ok, went through with it and got lucky.

I found the provisioner causing this and she seems to be a settler from Abernathy Farm.

Problem is, know i have a supply line from there to Sanctuary with no provisioner going that way.

So now the wrong line is gone and i have a invisible provisioner who doesn't take any space who goes from Abernathy to Sanctuary...:Bugthesda