Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation. 100+ Working Mods with Installation Instructions.

Haoswidasee

Thats their own mistake if they want to take it down. A well put together compilation like this one will get players to put more mods in their game, without the fear of crashing. Anyone that doesn't know how to properly mod will put far less in their game, and will have problems

You don't have to tell me that, exactly why I asked about the ToS =]

Btw, you know you can also use multiquote instead of double posting right?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats their own mistake if they want to take it down. A well put together compilation like this one will get players to put more mods in their game, without the fear of crashing. Anyone that doesn't know how to properly mod will put far less in their game, and will have problems

I keep using the multiquote button but maybe im not using it correctly?

Edited by Haoswidasee

Well if you REALLY want to see the new stuff, theres a small tab on the front page of the Nexus Mod Manager/Fallout 4 page. It says latest files and that is how I personally keep up too date. Yes I check it every day.... sometimes every couple hours....god i have no life. Any new files I will post about with updates and a date for the update at the top of the post. I will also link the post so you don't have to find it if you don't want to.

Great List of Mods, will come here from time to time to check the List for new entrys.

I have one question, maybe i missed that : is there some Sorting -like newest Mods on Top or at Bottom ? Would be great if you know where to look for new stuff if you come back after some time to check the List. :wink:

Meant to make the post above a reply to you, still getting used to the multiquote thing

Edited by Haoswidasee

@Haoswidasee - this is not the kind of compilation we outlaw. Those are when someone piles a bunch of other people's mods into a single massive download to be installed all at once. Doing that means not allowing the actual author any credit, and usually without their permission.

What you have done is very like STEP for Skyrim. Doing it as a list of mods to be downloaded and installed by the user, and allowing them to opt out of any mod they don't want is fine. This way it allows the mod authors to each get proper credit as the mod is downloaded under their name. :thumbsup:

@Haoswidasee - this is not the kind of compilation we outlaw. Those are when someone piles a bunch of other people's mods into a single massive download to be installed all at once. Doing that means not allowing the actual author any credit, and usually without their permission.

What you have done is very like STEP for Skyrim. Doing it as a list of mods to be downloaded and installed by the user, and allowing them to opt out of any mod they don't want is fine. This way it allows the mod authors to each get proper credit as the mod is downloaded under their name. :thumbsup:

*Facepalm* That makes a lot more sense, apologies for bringing that misunderstanding into the world =/

*Facepalm* That makes a lot more sense, apologies for bringing that misunderstanding into the world =/

no big deal, there are a kind that they do outlaw so obviously there is room for confusion. :)

I really appreciate you taking the time to clear this up. I am no longer discouraged lol