I need help with FNIS V 6_2

trixlab

Hello guys I'm new here , so i was checking how to mod Skyrim i basically got the concept... i should have SKSE and FNIS so that mods work properly , now my problem is with FNIS V 6_2 only...i tried FNIS V 4 i placed directly to my data directory , windows asked me do u want to replace the same namd items i said yes...update FNIS behavior ( Skeleton arm ticked ) works like a charm ... tried FNIS V 5.5 ... same issue same steps worked like a charm , when i reached FNIS V 6_2 did the same steps exactly..extracted the file to my data directory..windows asked me to replace files i said YES..update FNIS behavior ...no animation just stiff , to be honest i started with FNIS 6_2 and tried other versions and i saw that it worked with other versions...deleted the game reinstalled the game..placed FNIS 6_2 in data directory , stiff animations , tried MOD organizer...installed the FNIS MOD , gave it the correct directory ( tried it both ways when FNIS folder is inside mod organizer mods or inside the data directory of skyrim ) , still stiff animation . i Don't understand why other versions worked and this one didn't.
I really have tried everything i usually ask for help when i don't have anymore ideas to try.
NOTE : 1-always running skyrim with SKSE

2-some say they have the animations stiff in T shape , i dont have them stiff in T shape.. they are mainly stiff in V shape ( upside down V like a person holding his arms to the ground but opening his shoulders a bit ) .
3- Tried the issue with MODS and without MODS , same result.