SquishyBiscuit

So I've seen that this mod was taken down by the author because he/she didn't update it much, i still have this mod installed however and it works perfectly fine in my opinion.

So my question is if i was to obtain permission from the original uploader could i upload the files i have for it onto nexus so that a modder could continue this (as i know nothing about modding as you may have guessed) as it seems to be missed by alot of players. It adds a good immersion the game i find. Thanks for any help provided.

Have fun :D

SquishyBiscuit

• 5 months later...
Yeah upload it pls im so sick of browsing the net just to download become a bard mod and i cant access the bardsandmerchants webpage i dont know y maybe its down? I never tried this mod but alot of good comments that ive seen on the net and yeah im using a non steam skyrim plssssss upload it help appreciated tnx sorry for my english not good at it tnxxx

@dpgillam you mean the file isnt there at bardsandmerchants? So plss @squishybiscuit upload it pls pls i play guitar in real life so its cool if my player plays too upload it upload it tnx for the info @dpgillam