Vampirism

Vamp_Roland

Once you become a vampire you have ultimate power but you have an enemy that you can never destroy "The Sun" I formed this thread to allow you to discuss strategies agianst the sun. And strategies for just being a vampire.

I have great stategies as a vampire from traveling without getting stuck in the sun to Potions and spells you should have in your arsenal. Post here if you would like to hear them or if you have ones you wanna post.

That thread is going to be deleted and i worked it out with the mod.

One of the main things is traveling because as you travel the time slowly comes when the sun will rise so things you need to do to avoid this are

1. Start travel at 8pm because thats when the sun first sets
  2. Find out where your going to go
  3. Look at the almighty map and find a root that has caves and places to hide from the sun
  4. always rest when you get to a safe spot(rest till 8pm)
  5. carry health and magicka potions
  6. Clear out caves as you go so that you will have safe resting points on other journeys

If i forgot anything ill add it later. I dont have the list of spells and potions with me and i won't be home till monday.

The easy route:

Enchant A CE Restore Health Amulet to negate the sun damage and give you near imortality at night. You'll have to do it prior to becoming a vamp and expect it to cost roughly 200,000-300,000 gold but its well worth it for a career vamp.

Additionaly you could kill trebonus at the mages guild in vivic and pick up the Necromancers Amulet with its CE Restore Health, Spell Absorbtions, and Fortify Intelligence enchantments.

Whos King Helseth? i havent met him or heard of him yet. So immortality....Im already a vampire will i still be able to do this king thing. And what lvl should i be to do it. See my strategies were crap. although they will help you survive they dont make you imortal. Plz post more on this immortality.

Whos King Helseth? i havent met him or heard of him yet.

He's only in Tribunal. If you don't mind missing the main Tribunal story, you can kill him at any time. Depending on your character, level 30 or so should be high enough. He's got an amulet with, among other good stats, a high constant effect restore health enchantment.

Archived