Vampirism

Vamp_Roland

Additionaly you could kill trebonus at the mages guild in vivic and pick up the Necromancers Amulet with its CE Restore Health, Spell Absorbtions, and Fortify Intelligence enchantments.

Are you sure this will counter act the suns effect. i killed him and took it and it and i wanted to check befor i tested it in the sun.

If it restors more thanb 10hp (how ever much the sun damage is) per second it will restore it quicker that the sun can take away you still get the signs that you are being hurt by it but it does not take o your health...be wary of battles though and dont sleep during the day time! the enchantment ceases and you die :D

If you kill vivec and take "wraithguard" unactivated (unique dwemer artifact) and show it to the last living dwarf guy he then asks you to get kagrenacs journal and/or something and he says he can activate it. so if you just play around and get strong enough to kill vivec, then take wraitguard and have the dwarf activate it. just turn vampire and get the tools then kill dagoth. Ive tryed this to thepoint

that i need to go get the tool book... but doesent know if the whole thing actually works - any1 knows? :huh:

From the point of view of strategy, I find that with the necromancer's amulet and Eleidon's ward I can replenish the points I lose from being in the sun sufficiently well that it doesn't stop me travelling day or night.

Magatsu, I believe you are asking if you can complete the main quest as a vampire. I am pretty certain you can, though I am not the expert in such matters. Again I read somewhere that it is possible in theory, though difficult in practice, to play as a vampire throughout and complete the main quest. As this is related to Vampire strategy anyone who has better knowledge on the topic than I have please post here.

Archived