Amilee24

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to port this mod to FNV, but I have no experience with using models, all I know is that Oblivion and FNV use different skeletons and that the mod I want to get the meshes from uses a custom skeleton mod. If anyone has any information on how I could convert the model to be compatible with FNV, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to port this mod to FNV, but I have no experience with using models, all I know is that Oblivion and FNV use different skeletons and that the mod I want to get the meshes from uses a custom skeleton mod. If anyone has any information on how I could convert the model to be compatible with FNV, it would be greatly appreciated.

Alas there's no permission so I can't really do anything for you other than suggestions (as I think that would be legal since were just talking general suggestions that would apply to any mod of this type. I haven't personally ported a human/npc Oblivion model (that I recall), but I don't think the skeleton will be an issue. Once the mesh is imported your just going to delete the skeleton anyway and parent a new fallout one to the mesh in blender. If you had vertex groups that belonged to bones that aren't in the FO skeleton, it doesn't make any difference since they are reassigned. At least that's how I suspect it would work......