Better settlement management + training settelers

TheValiantSoul

I'm really tired of having to keep track of what over 50 individual settlers and companions have been tasked with, what equipment they have etc. without being able to use any other tools than a bell that hopefully gets all settlers to show up after about 5 minutes. I want a real management interface from which I can assign settlers beds and work, rename settlers, give them armor with full stat oversight and comparison functionality, keep track of death, identify and repair broken items after raids etc. I'd also like to be able to see which members of my settlement are essential and see if they have any special ability, like turning level 3 stands into level 4 stands.

An additional bonus to this mod would be to be able to train settlers in various skills to make them more efficient. The base “S.P.E.C.I.A.L skills” would be a good place to start. Intelligence could make the settlers better at farming and similar bonuses could be added for settlers for the other skills that they don’t use in combat. No point in making them smart if they never use their smarts. To make it balanced you should have to assign them to training on their skills so that while they are training they are unavailable for other tasks.

Edited by TheValiantSoul