• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

DeviousMeth0ds

DeviousMeth0ds

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
In response to post #33139705. #33141145, #33141450 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks man. Not 100% sure just yet. I think i'm going to go ahead and do a texture for the ammo can storage box because i've had a few requests on that. Was thinking of looking into the other ammo types as well. Not sure just yet though.

flipinowhiteboy

flipinowhiteboy

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
ahh this is much better. Thanks for the completed set.

Thedailygrind

Thedailygrind

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
Omg YEEEEEEEEEEES

The installer and textures are done. Hurray!

Endorsed

Question, are these based on real ammo makers or did you make it all up? The descriptions on the back of the boxes seem a little too on point so that's why I ask. Hah, ON POINT, hah, get it? Bullet joke.

Ahem anyways..

DeviousMeth0ds

DeviousMeth0ds

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
In response to post #33144975.

Spoiler

No problem, Flip! Thanks for keeping up with my mods, dude.

DeviousMeth0ds

DeviousMeth0ds

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
In response to post #33147600.

Spoiler

Woo! Yeah finally, haha. Thanks man!

All of my boxes and brands are completely made up from scratch though inspired by real life boxes. The descriptions on the backs are made from both real life boxes and a mixture of my own gun knowledge thrown in here and there.

For example my .45 Eagle Arms boxes were inspired from these boxes. Just sort of took the style and tried to twist my own mix into it.
Pictures!

Edited by DeviousMeth0ds, 11 January 2016 - 06:29 PM.

Thedailygrind

Thedailygrind

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
In response to post #33147600. #33149665 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I figured that might be the case. But it really didn't matter to be honest. I think yours is the best ammo retex I have seen.

Anything in the works for retexing all ammo? Like gamma, fusion, cryo, etc?

DeviousMeth0ds

DeviousMeth0ds

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
In response to post #33147600. #33149665, #33154040 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks man and well sort of. At the moment i'm doing a retexture for the larger 5mm ammo storage crates. Like the ones in front of the weapons dealer in Diamond City due to a few requests. That shouldn't take long though because they are pretty much the same at my 5mm ammo box retexture.

As for the other ammo types I will definitely have a look at them. I would like to learn more about the specular and normal maps for the game before doing those but i'm a bit confused with them at the moment. Other than that though I have not set my sights 100% on anything just yet.

Thedailygrind

Thedailygrind

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
In response to post #33147600. #33149665, #33154040, #33154640 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

That sounds exciting.

Endorsed and Voted.

I2edShift

I2edShift

Dragon Hunter

• Premium Member
  • 2,429 posts
Awesome, I've been eyeballing your ammo boxes waiting for them to be in a single download. Appreciate it.

DeviousMeth0ds

DeviousMeth0ds

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
In response to post #33177870.

Spoiler

Thanks man! Happy to finally have released them as a whole. Hope you enjoy them!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.012 seconds