I have some doubts about patches, Skyproc patchers and the Bashed patch.

Caparzzo

So after more than a year not playing Skyrim, I decided to come back, made a fresh install came to nexus to grab some mods and BAM! everything is different in the mod scene now. I grabbed the essentials (I did have experience using Mod Organizer when it was in the early stages of the project), followed the core setup from S.T.E.P. and decided what mods I wanted to personalize my game how I want it to be.

Still, I think my questions are fairly general and could help others too. I'm no noob to modding Skyrim, but some times even the best need help from others. :laugh:

Here are my main doubts regarding patches mainly, I did researched through the forums and the web but I can't find a solid answer, even less for my specific situation and would be deeply thank full I some one can help me to grasp a better understanding of what is the best way to sort these problems. Many thanks in advance:

1.- What kind of mods I shouldn't patch with ASIS? ("Automatic Spells, Increased Spawns")

2.- What kind of mods I shouldn't patch with ReProccer? ("Generates an automatic patch for the Skyrim Redone overhaul.")

3.- What kind of mods I shouldn't patch with Dual Sheath Redux? ("Left handed sheathes and more")

4.- What kind of mods I shouldn't patch with Lootification? ("Automatically enchants and distributes mod-added items.")

(maybe is the the same answer for 1, 2, 3 and 4?)

5.- Should I use SUM ("A SkyProc mod that automatically generates multiple SkyProc patches. Before you would have to run each patcher one by one while following the tedious Multiple SkyProc Patcher Protocol.") to patch the game with the mentioned above or are there some drawbacks related?

6.- I'm using T3ndr0s Skyrim Redone (a.k.a Skyre) and there are many mods that have compatibility patches for Skyre. Should I include them when patching with ReProccer?

7.-Should I also use the Bashed Patch or there are conflicts when making one if you are already using SkyProc patchers?

8.- At what point in this process of setting up the mods and patching them should I run FNIS?

9.- The patchers show me an error that there are maters missing even though they are installed and active (Side note: this happens a lot with compatibility patches) and read that there are some problems with the USKP and where solve by using the latest version of each patcher and MO 1.3.8, I still have the problem, but I have all the mods up to date and MO 1.3.11:

9.1.- I there a special way in which I have to setup SUM and the other patchers so I can run them through MO?

9.2.- Do I have to disable certain mods or is there something else I'm failing to do before in the setup process?

10.- If and only if is not a bother, could you refer me to a guide or something? But probably I've already been there earlier but it didn't help.

Well that would be all, I consider my self not a pro but a veteran when it comes to mod games, but I felt overwhelmed when I returned to Skyrim, sorry for long post and excuse my English, is not my first language.

Thank you again.

Here's a cute kitty for all the hassle <3

Edited by Caparzzo

oh boy.

i would just skip ASIS altogether.

follow dirty weasels youtube video on skyrim redone and its compenents installation

SUM doesnt work well IMO.

Correct order of the patchers is like this.

FNIS

Bashed patch

Reproccer

DSR