Hold-A-Bear! Cuddly Wasteland Friends!

jakeski1990

So, I was looking around at all those adorable teddies Bethesda scattered all through out the wasteland, and I thought to myself: Why can't I hold one of these little fellas in my hand and give 'em a big hug? Sometimes we may want a little teddy to snuggle in the dark and scary wasted commonweatlh...

..or, maybe you have a psychopath character who hears the bear speak the voices of the damned to him.

In either case, a mod where you can equip a teddy bear in your hand and carry him around would be AWESOME, along with being able to give him little customizations in, say, the weapon workbench. You could even make your little buddy a bit more "explosive" for those who would like to utilize him in combat........a bear bomb, a, yea, just make it explode. Heck, it could even alter the default behavior of those teddies you find laying around with sunglasses and cigars, adding a little extra pleasing bonus to finding them. Preferably it'd be like a gun you could just hold in your hand, rather than a grenade, but either version would be cool for people that would want it. Apparently people have already made completely new guns for the game, and since this idea would only require utilizing in-game assets, I can't imagine it would be the most insanely difficult thing to pull off. Granted, that's coming from someone who's never made a mod himself.

Anyone find that to be an idea worth picking up and giving a crack at?