Fallout 4 longevity - GECK expectations?

DrabRab

I'm already done with my second play through, and finished the main story line second time around faster than the first time. My main is at level 86 and my second is at level 67. If I were to play either one the game would pretty much be the same, nothing to do but build and protect settlements from marauding Mutants and Gunners etc... I literally have been through every inch of the map and am digging up stuff to do just to keep my interest. I love the game but it seems that Beth is putting more stock in the DLC's that will be released than the main story line. Regardless of which faction you play it all leads to the same place. Tedium. I'm actually playing through 3 and NV just to see what the differences are in the games. It makes one wonder what Beth is thinking?? Will just have to wait and see. Hoping Automatron is as good as it looks!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already done with my second play through, and finished the main story line second time around faster than the first time. My main is at level 86 and my second is at level 67. If I were to play either one the game would pretty much be the same, nothing to do but build and protect settlements from marauding Mutants and Gunners etc... I literally have been through every inch of the map and am digging up stuff to do just to keep my interest. I love the game but it seems that Beth is putting more stock in the DLC's that will be released than the main story line. Regardless of which faction you play it all leads to the same place. Tedium. I'm actually playing through 3 and NV just to see what the differences are in the games. It makes one wonder what Beth is thinking?? Will just have to wait and see. Hoping Automatron is as good as it looks!

Think the first DLC hits tomorrow

Think the first DLC hits tomorrow

Midnight tonight for PC.