Coldharbour in Skyrim

DhampirDamsel

"Hello all. Well, I was wanting to make a mod that let us go to Molag Bal's realm in Oblivion, Coldharbour.

"Coldharbour, the immense realm of Molag Bal, is also one of the most inhospitable realms, consisting only of charnel houses and vast slave pens. Any mortal found here is captured and placed in one or the other. It resembles Nirn except colder, darker and more beaten and violent; according to some a premonition of the future of Nirn itself."

I already looked here on Nexus and didn't found anything like, so I'm asking if someone could create a questline that let us go in Molag Bal's realm. It doesn't need to have a huge questline, just some quests or things to do in there. I know that it would be a lot of work, but I'm no good at modding. As I said one time, I could be capable of make my computer explode if I try to make a mod. If someone are willing to help me, I could help on the quests. That information could help to work on the questline. I'm only giving an idea, as I'm not good at modding, but I'm willing to help on the story if someone help on this mod. "

With the release of the Elder Scrolls Online and the amazing quest mod Molag Bal's Inferno I would love to see this happen. Definitely the molten-icy blue a la ESO however and not the indigo/purple.

I searched the forums (yay keywords) and could not find any other topic save for the one above with a request like this.

Thank you for reading!