Settlement keywords and updated mods. CTD when entering workshop?

gjellyfish

So i noticed that Alternate settlements, oc decorator and homemaker had updated along with Settlement Keywords.

I updated them all with the proper patches and all the latest versions but whenever i went into my game the objects from alternate settlements that i had previously placed down were all missing which the mod page hadn't said would happen, then when i tried to go into the workshop i got instant CTD. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, reorder the load order and everything to no avail.

Finally i gave up and got rid of every single mod i had, did a clean uninstall and reinstalled the game then got just the mods i wanted that worked with Settlement Keyworks but still had the same problem. i also tried to start a new game but as soon as i got to the Sanctuary workshop part it would CTD again when i tried to open the workshop.

I'm seriously clueless, especially since i know the load order is correct because someone i know has the exact same load order with other mods as well and theirs is working fine.

Any help would be great.

Current load order

Fallout4.esm=1
SpringCleaning.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
Robot Home Defence.esm=1
Robot Home Defence - Settlement Keywords.esp=1
AlternateSettlements.esp=1
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp=1
Homemaker - Settlement Keywords Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects SK.esp=1
OCDecorator.esp=1
OCDispenser.esp=1
Homemaker-SettlementKeywords-patch.esp=1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right . I am sorry, I mistyped in my above post, the question of how much RAM actually arises even if you had all those MODs installed and working together before .

2 things came to mind: do you have Simple Intersection - Homemaker patch installed ? If so, uninstalling it could help .

RAM maybe relevant since it is debated whether the "keyword limit" issue is actually a RAM issue. Basically - if I understand it correctly - the game loads all the menues and correspdonding Icons when you enter Workshop mode . Soooo....Homemaker having added a massive amount of new Stuff - build sets, prefabs etc. - could probably simply bring your machine to its knees when it tries to load all that stuff XD. I think OCD having added quite a few things latley wouldn't relly help - if what I suggest is the Problem .

I originally only had homemakers SK patch but was still experiencing the problem which i why i tried to incorporate another patch to see if anything would change. I've just tried to disable it to try again for you but nothing changed, i still CTD.

I just tried to disable homemaker and the homemaker patches as well but it still CTDs, the only obvious difference being that the items i've placed from homemaker disappeared of course.

If i have it on i can see items from oc decorator and homemaker but not from alternate settlements.

[...]I've just tried to disable it to try again for you[...]

No. Nonononono. You are trying nothing for ME ! You are trying stuff I suggest to try so YOU get YOUR game running with the MODs you have installed .

Seems I totally dont know what could solve your Problem . I am sorry .

Edited by Kastergir

[...]I've just tried to disable it to try again for you[...]

No. Nonononono. You are trying nothing for ME ! You are trying stuff I suggest to try so YOU get YOUR game running with the MODs you have installed .

Seems I totally dont know what could solve your Problem . I am sorry .

Uh.......i'm sorry? I didn't mean to offend you if that's what i did XD my wording just wasn't right.

I appreciate your efforts, thanks for trying to help.

I'll have another play around with it tomorrow.

:)