Constant crashes after update?

airbiscuits

Every time I try and play after the update, there's a weird bug causing me to crash. I'm using mainly FWE, and for some reason once I get past some invisible "border" I crash. For example around the entrance to Springvale School. I think it's something to do with loading some weird object.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIo2jS0.jpg This is my load order, I used LOOT to sort it. I'm using the newest version of FOSE.

What could be the problem? The game is basically unplayable. Last time I played before the NMM update, everything ran smooth and no crashes.

Every time I try and play after the update, there's a weird bug causing me to crash. I'm using mainly FWE, and for some reason once I get past some invisible "border" I crash. For example around the entrance to Springvale School. I think it's something to do with loading some weird object.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIo2jS0.jpg This is my load order, I used LOOT to sort it. I'm using the newest version of FOSE.

What could be the problem? The game is basically unplayable. Last time I played before the NMM update, everything ran smooth and no crashes.

It might help if you had the whole game "GOTY" installed and the correct load order...you have mods that require DLC's, and you have 1 only..so how is it the game even boots?

I have 2 DLCS, I wanted them the most and I wasn't interested in the others at the time. By the time I had decided otherwise the sale was over and I spent my money on other games. I also had no idea GOTY edition came with all the DLCs.

The game boots because I have the DLC plugins I don't have unchecked...I am VERY new to modding my game, and I don't know how to correctly sort them. I was kind of looking for an answer on how to stop the crashes after the NMM update, because that seems like it's why this is happening. Some sort of advice on how load order works would also be nice.

Edited by airbiscuits

I have 2 DLCS, I wanted them the most and I wasn't interested in the others at the time. By the time I had decided otherwise the sale was over and I spent my money on other games. I also had no idea GOTY edition came with all the DLCs.

The game boots because I have the DLC plugins I don't have unchecked...I am VERY new to modding my game, and I don't know how to correctly sort them. I was kind of looking for an answer on how to stop the crashes after the NMM update, because that seems like it's why this is happening. Some sort of advice on how load order works would also be nice.

do you mind if I edit your screen shot here and re post it?

revised load order minus better games performance as I never used that plugin.

• [X] Fallout3.esm
    [X] ThePitt.esm
    [X] BrokenSteel.esm
    [X] CRAFT.esm
    [X] CALIBR.esm
    [X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm
    [X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
    [X] RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
    [X] CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp
    [X] CALIBRxMerchant.esp
    [X] RH_IronSights_Basic_VanillaPlugin.esp
    [X] RH_IronSights_Basic_PittPlugin.esp
    [X] RH_IronSights_Basic_BrokenSteelPlugin.esp
    [X] RH_IronSights_Pitt_NewRifleSights.esp
    [X] RH_IronSights_RemoveReticule.esp
    [X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp
    [X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp
    [X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp
    [X] RH_FWE_Bridge.esp
    [X] WeaponModKits.esp
    [X] RH_WMK_Bridge.esp
    [X] WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp
    [X] WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp
    [X] Stealthboy Recon Armor - CRAFT.esp
    [X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

now, that is how what your running should be looking like.

Edited by Purr4me