Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

In response to post #33490205. #33584470, #33859780 are all replies on the same post.

bladexdsl wrote:

so because of the perk system it's not an rpg....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/46547555.jpg

Ionut_DDT wrote: not because of the perk system, but they stripped away any skills check, karma system and your decision doesn't matter.
hyperkenji wrote: Your decisions do matter in many of the quests
The new system is better than "karma", because the story revolves a lot around moral ambiguity rather than simply "good" and "evil".
The new system let's you plan your build from the start better.

there isnt a real difference in combat builds besides being a melee character or a gun character, you just get to choose what weapon does the most damage with the early/basic perks

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #33846495.

ilobiti wrote: I have a really weird result with the beta 1.3.
Disabled structures suddenly appeared again.
I deleted the ruins of a house, build my own structure on top and after using the patch 1.3 suddenly both (the old and the new) house are standing in each other.

Can anyone confirm the bug ?

Were the ruins one of the crumbled Sanctuary houses that give you resources, or did you use the disable/MarkforDelete command?

If you did the later, perhaps the new patch restored all objects that have a reference ID that were disabled or marked-for-deletion and overwrote any changes to the actual save file.

running about 200 mods before the beta ive never had a ctd even if something was installed the wrong way. Now without a doubt i crash every 20 mins roughly. Im thinking the beta is conflicting with something perhaps. anyone else experiencing more frequent ctd

In response to post #33662555. #33801510, #33808650 are all replies on the same post.

LisuPoland wrote: Sadly, I had to go back to 1.2. because the 1.3. beta patch made my game autocrash everytime I was going to/fast traveling to the central areas of Boston. I checked my mods and everything - same thing. Only after I went back to 1.2 game was not crashing anymore.

Anyone had the same issue?
Valkirth wrote: well i have a heavily modded game on the 1.3 beta and have had 0 issues,0 crashing.
collector5000 wrote: Mine crashes when trying to trade with a settler.

how did you revert back? mine is doing the same ive run 220 mods at the same time not a single crash or graphical bug or anything. I installed 1.3 which has good intentions but im auto crashing after fast travel. and sometimes after doing certain quest. This is my second play through and its never happened before until 1.3