Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

Works fine for me, but, alas, it doesn't fix my main issue with the game, namely that I often get bugged out (invisible, non-working) weapons when switching, so that was a minus. I also get much longer load times than before. On the plus side, HBAO+ looks nice and I seem to can afford it FPS-wise. Edited by Arkngt

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #33335990.

dangwoot wrote: Mine also crashes when loading, using default ini's seems to let it load but i add the lines back to enable mods it crashes. Ran a papyrus log and could only find this

Cannot open store for class "InstanceNamingRules", missing file?

don't know what mod or file could be causing it though is there a rough idea of what mods or type of mods use this?

went back to the older patch and it works just fine with mods again... so bethesda did something.

Still no fix for the Rapid Reload perk bug that forces me to have to constantly unequip/re-equip any ranged weapon when wearing Power Armor or the shaky earthquake-like screen bug that occurs when companions are wearing Power Armor though. Edited by ff7legend

In response to post #33337215. #33340415 is also a reply to the same post.

Ethreon wrote:

Lel, CTD on using workbench with or without mods. GG

tarblex2010 wrote: +1

ugh... was going to try out the beta patch but I guess I'll wait. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be a good idea for them to just release GECK and let modders fix the game.

They didn't even fix the damn wandering vendors.