Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

The Fallout 4 beta update works well for me. I did have to use the game launcher rather than my F4SE launcher, because the SE guys have not yet rewritten it for the beta update. However, I have no F4SE dependent mods anyway. (In fact, I'm not sure any F4SE dependent FO4 mods have even been written.) The initial game loading time after the update was longer than usual, but after that loading times returned to normal. Finally, there have been no problems with my mods.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys had to do anything to activate HBAO? is it supposed to show in the config settings? because mine only shows off or ssao (is ssao actually hbao?)

EDIT: actually i cant see the debris either (I have a GTX980m)

Edited by kebrus

In response to post #33341565. #33341655 is also a reply to the same post.

Venlafaxin wrote: "Added status menu for settlers in your settlements"
Am I too stupid to find this? O.o
HippeusOmega wrote: From what I understand you hover over the settler and it brings up minor information that tells you if they are assigned to something or not.

Ah! Thanks. I thought it was a window of some kind. Really useful, though. I need this on Ps4 Asap xD

In response to post #33341565. #33341655, #33341810 are all replies on the same post.

Venlafaxin wrote: "Added status menu for settlers in your settlements"
Am I too stupid to find this? O.o
HippeusOmega wrote: From what I understand you hover over the settler and it brings up minor information that tells you if they are assigned to something or not.
Venlafaxin wrote: Ah! Thanks. I thought it was a window of some kind. Really useful, though. I need this on Ps4 Asap xD

Yeah I downloaded the beta. Seems to be working with my mods so far. No CTD's so far. Can't use Script Extender though. Basically when your in workshop mode it'll tell you if they are assigned to something with icons. Like my one medic shop user now has a medic sign when in workshop mode.

In response to post #33341720.

kebrus wrote: Do you guys had to do anything to activate HBAO? is it supposed to show in the config settings? because mine only shows off or ssao (is ssao actually hbao?)

EDIT: actually i cant see the debris either (I have a GTX980m)

Jump from high place in PA and watch under your feet. Shooting ground with pistol also works.

In response to post #33333440. #33337565, #33341575 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote:

/tries to get update

/fails to do so

/hates steam, Beth, life

/end

/realizes has Fallout4.esm open in FO4Edit

/bangs head

RustyNugget06 wrote: loooool
brokefoot wrote: LMAO

Hehe :)

In response to post #33332225.

Teo265 wrote: The changelog is indeed quite impressive. I'll hold out of the beta patch but will certainly enjoy the changes once the stable patch rolls out.

Same with me. Seems like some great changes, but nothing major, and no fix for the invisible weapon bug makes it hardly worth-while for me at all. Will wait for the Official patch.