Need help with a Enhanced Camera "issue"

jakendrick3

So, my problem is, with the "Enhanced Camera" and XMPS (no JoP enable), my arms, shoulders, chin, SOMETHING is consistently in my face no matter what direction I'm facing. When I raise my weapons, it goes away which is why i thought it was arms. On the other hand, it's the same regardless of rotation, so maybe my chin. I'm using the ningheim race for this specific problem, works fine with vanilla races. SOooo, can I fix this problem or it it pretty stuck? Screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nk77kcfal8tligh/2016-01-17_00002.jpg?dl=0

(Not enough memory to upload both, srry)

I don't download things .. but this sounds like a HDT problem. Remove the xp32 skeleton package, and replace with the xp32 extended skeleton (move the extended skeleton to the position the other skeleton was). (hide skeleton.nif in ningheim race mod with Mod Organizer). then explore the xp32 skeleton mod and check out the conflict tab .. make sure nothing is overwriting the skeletons in the xp32 package. if anything is overwriting you have two options move skeleton package bellow mod that has conflicting skeleton or hide the conflicting skeleton. be aware that some mods may rely on the skeleton and should be above them eg. animations, fnis etc, so hiding the conflicting skeletons is the

preferred method.

Edited by Adarcer

Better ask the author or carefully inspect mod page, I think there was some info on XMPS there, also there's a way to fine tune mod in SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini, try head position and other tweaks. I don't use XMPS, but I still had to tweak it probably because of my FOV, now I get perfect view without almost any clipping at all. Mod is great on its own, author just can't consider every possible config user may have so there's very extensive and convenient .ini file for that.

I don't download things .. but this sounds like a HDT problem. Remove the xp32 skeleton package, and replace with the xp32 extended skeleton (move the extended skeleton to the position the other skeleton was). (hide skeleton.nif in ningheim race mod with Mod Organizer). then explore the xp32 skeleton mod and check out the conflict tab .. make sure nothing is overwriting the skeletons in the xp32 package. if anything is overwriting you have two options move skeleton package bellow mod that has conflicting skeleton or hide the conflicting skeleton. be aware that some mods may rely on the skeleton and should be above them eg. animations, fnis etc, so hiding the conflicting skeletons is the

preferred method.

Better ask the author or carefully inspect mod page, I think there was some info on XMPS there, also there's a way to fine tune mod in SKSE_EnhancedCamera.ini, try head position and other tweaks. I don't use XMPS, but I still had to tweak it probably because of my FOV, now I get perfect view without almost any clipping at all. Mod is great on its own, author just can't consider every possible config user may have so there's very extensive and convenient .ini file for that.

Right, again perfectly fine on all vanilla races, definitely a ningheim problem thx!

Also, I had other problems fixable with the INI, very very awesome thing more modders should implement, thanks for the advice tho!