28 days and bit with lovers lab mix.

Emerald79

So I am using this mod right here 28 days and a bit. (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33037/?)

And I really do like it a lot however I noticed that the zombies in this particular mod don't use the same lovers lab animations when ever they manage to defeat mine or other characters in the game. The most I get is a frozen frame of my character that twitches around and moans (can be rather funny).

My question being is there actually a way to combine both the zombie sex animations with the zombies used in this mod?

Before we get into all the details, I've already tried to download both mods manually and pick and place their files where I figured they would go....didn't accomplish much or maybe I put the wrong files in the wrong place. I don't know. I'm not a master modder, but I'm good enough that I rarely ever have to ask for help but in this case Its beyond my own understanding.

Lovers with Creatures

Lovers with PK

LoversMotionNT

LoversRapersS

Are the main sex mods i'm using.

Once again, in case i'm not being 100% clear.

All of these mods work 100% fine on their own. My objective is trying to combine the lovers animations to the zombies added by this mod. Thats it.