• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

dudeapocalypse

dudeapocalypse

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

She has a fairy tale bimbo personality that doesn't really fit the game setting. I could also do without vanilla interiors being littered with unsuitable collectible toys (maybe it'll be all right in shops or houses with other toys around, but mostly they are out of place).

Gameplay-wise though she surpasses any other NV companion, original or not, which is even more impressive considering mod's release date. Much needed combat options, complicated bonding / reputation system, lots of companions and locations comments (and option to turn them off), quests being unlocked after months of in-game time, separate inventory for player's stuff and a lot more.

Everything is also consistently written and well scripted without any serious bugs.

corridian2112

corridian2112

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 196 posts

Willow, and Heather (FO4) are 2 of the best companion mods I have ever played. 

I usually do not even bother with anyone else when I comeback and play NV. Perhaps if I play the mega mods that expand on NV that may change but for now, that is the way Willow stands with me.

Peace

Guildmasterron

Guildmasterron

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 78 posts

For me, Willow is a must have companion in NV. She is so great. Very well written, she feels very human to me. She's witty and fun and she doesn't shy away from a fight. 

laclongquan

laclongquan

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

One important note about her vagueness in character:

That make she fit everyone and doesnt grate too much on anyone.

Let's say making her a strong independent woman, that would overlap with Veronica and Cass's template.

A soft sweet woman would grate too much with current atmosphere.

What kind of personality would you prefer Willow have?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: willow, new vegas, companion, mod, fallout, new, vegas

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds