Heavy Traffic ×

[Mod Request] Save Editor(Works on Quests)/Quest triggers

Deadteen

I have suffered from something a few others have where they used a mod/debug and screwed themselves over from the Radovid storyline that triggers when stepping outside the Estate after dealing with Junior.

Now this is entirely my fault and stupidity, however there has been no other side effects for me in the game apart from now where I am trying to complete Triss's Now or Never quest but I cannot get it to trigger because I have not completed Radovid's storyline.

I am over 100 hours since doing Junior's Questline and pretty much completed everything else in the game bar these few sidequests, I know this quest is not essential and the main game can still be completed without it but I really do rather complete everything I can.

My request is if possible, A Save Editor that allows me to tick what quests I have completed/not completed or a Way to trigger quests to happen.

I know its a lot to ask for but that is why this is a request, if its possible great! I will be so happy, but if not then I will just swallow my pride wait a few months then start Witcher again from scratch and be very careful where I use mods so I dont make this silly mistake again.