Export preset from save file?

r5r4y

Sorry, r5r4y, what you're requesting is not possible.

One can export a ".mor" file from a saved game and use that same face for another character. But the information needed to create a ".mop" (preset) is not contained in the ".das" to begin with, so it can't be extracted. :(

If what you want is to edit the appearance of your current Warden, there are some ways to approach doing that, just not this one...

One can export a ".mor" file from a saved game and use that same face for another character. But the information needed to create a ".mop" (preset) is not contained in the ".das" to begin with, so it can't be extracted. :(

If what you want is to edit the appearance of your current Warden, there are some ways to approach doing that, just not this one...

Thanks for the replay. Hmm.... So How one create a preset file?

Is there a way to open the character creator inside the game? Like in Fallout? through the console?

Thanks for the replay. Hmm.... So How one create a preset file?

One uses the DA Toolset to create a ".mop" file. Obtain here: "DA Toolset"

Is there a way to open the character creator inside the game? Like in Fallout? through the console?

Short answer - No. (Although BioWare did add this capability in DA2, calling it the "Mirror of Transformation".)

Short answer - No. (Although BioWare did add this capability in DA2, calling it the "Mirror of Transformation".)

http://i55.tinypic.com/nydzxd.jpg

Anyway Thanks for the info about .das files, I think I'll just keep using DA Face Replacer...