Request: Warrior Class

hadefas

Seeing as the Warrior had 6 skills in the initial build of the game before the secondaries hastily being removed, and the L1 skill trigger still being active within the games coding (hold L1 and it brings up its skill UI), I don't think much would be necessary in terms of a mod. Based on the presence of the L1 skill trigger, it's most likely the case (depending on how skills and vocations interact) that there are lines in the game's coding denoting what skill is placed into what skill slot. If this is the case, a modder could make a simple outside GUI that makes it easier to access these lines and select what skills to place in these slots.

People have already managed to remove vocation restrictions on weapons (able to use greatswords to cast spells and whatnot) so I believe this demonstrates the handling of vocations/skills/weapons is not a complex system.

Yet it still doesn't exist. I was expecting this to be one of the first mods to be released, looks like I was wrong. Maybe the modders aren't that interested in doing it or it isn't so easy as we thought, I think it must be the second option.

Totally agree on this,

its a shame the warrior only has 3 slots available,

If possible it would also be neat if the warrior would "block" while holding down the secondary skill set button (like the fighter and mystic knight do with there shield)

tough obviously the warrior's blocking should only reduce the damage by a %, as he/she's blocking with a thin weapon, not a shield wall.

This is exactly what I hoped to see when I saw there was a nexus up for DD!

Access to 6 skills and perhaps some sort of air / climb attack for warrior (Brain splitter / Dire Gouge?) would be a great addition for the underwhelming vocation that I so badly want to play!

As it stands bunny hopping around using the light attack is so un-flavourful it makes me pretty sad.