Proper BULLET TIME mod for fallout 4

Thephedora

Good day nexus.

I am starting this topic to request to you, the very talented modding community for Fallout 4, A Proper bullet time mod.

What I mean by this, is something more along the lines of a copy of the FONV bullet time mod DK_BulletTime

In this mod you were given quite a lot of nice options to play with.

It let you set

• the action point cost, (options ranged from a high AP drain all the way to none at all. Allowing you to explore certain areas that were time sensitive)
  • the time value, (from very slow, to just below normal. Also an option that copied the time slowing effect of the Chem TURBO in NV)
  • Visual effects, (these ranged from matrix green to an odd underwater blue color)
  • and which key to bind to. (NVSE required but gave Max immersion)

Currently the 3 bullet time mods on the nexus for Fallout 4 are very close but not quite. From what I understand the ability to create a sort of clone of the DK_bullet time should be do-able, and I would actually do so myself, If I knew how to create mods with any competency and confidence. Also from what I understand since we now have F4SE, FO4edit, and NMM support, a bullet time mod similar to DK_BulletTime is within grasping distance.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated and I hope to get a response soon.

Thanks and Keep modding nexus!