Iron Man Items Request

Trollsngoblins

Hi folks,

First of all, SORRY, this is another post of the same topic, but the title has been so mashed and no tags were added, so I decided to redo my post.

So, I'm completely new here, this is my fourth or fifth post or so, eventhough I've been stalking the mods section of Nexus Skyrim for a long while now.
Second, I couldn't mod something if my life depended on it, so I basically (greatly!) enjoy mods made by others. I never truly thought of requesting anything, being quite happy with those allready there. But now, I am kind of stuck with not finding what I need... and thought requesting would maybe be one option I otherwise won't do.

For as of last week I'm the happy owner of Fallout 4. And allready I'm modding the -BEEP- out of it.
So much respect to the people who can mod without the G.E.C.K already being out. I tip my hat to all the people already creating mods!

So, here's the Requests....

I've gone and made myself a character based on Robert Downey Jr/Tony Stark (without the pre-saved characters available here, I somehow managed! As you can see HERE.)
I've come across a bunch of amazing mods already, like the Iron Man Power armor, the ARC-reactor Fusion Core etc.
But I'm still looking for those few things which would make my run through the Commonwealth with Tony perfect.

1. The Vault suit to Race Suit: I already found the ALMOST perfect vault suit (N7 Themed Vaultsuit by Ruddy88).
It's amazing to see it on Tony. Reminds me a lot of Tony Stark's Racing outfit in Iron Man 2.
But would it be possible to replace the N7 Logo with the Stark Industries Logo? That would totally rock my boat.

2. Repulsors: Yes, The handcannon.
I understand it's hard to make with out the GECK, but I'm more then willing to wait for this if someone's interrested to pick it up.
Something along the lines of THIS (goes to an image), firing (blueish white?) plasma bolts? Why I chose this, is because the quickly tinkered bit actually suits the setting. :wink:

3. The Casuals: I saw awesome remakes and retextures of the greaser shirt 'n jeans... But I'm still waiting for the one to set me up with the Black Sabbath shirt (click for image) over dark jeans... (and be eternally grateful, mind you. I'm also very very looking out to other band-shirts and such).

That's basically the requests.

Anyone interrested in picking up on these? :smile:

stripped hand cannon like when he was in a town with fatherless boy or full hand like avengers movie so he could pick up lokies staff?

I think the stripped handcannon would fit the setting better, personally. :blush:

Built in one could be for Power-Armor only. *Shrugs and smirk* ?