[Request] Swordsman Set and White Hawk Set from Berserk

jmnm17

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if you have the console version and make the mod for yourself. i think it would be possible to swap the models and textures of some armor and weapon with the berserk ones from the Console because its the same format. but you wouldnt be able to upload the mod because that would be pirating. but a tutorial would be a great help too.

I would love a tutorial on how to do this by ripping from the console versions, never done it before but with instructions I'm sure I would manage.

Well this pisses me off... If I hadn't sold my 360, I would have been able to do it... f*** CAPCOM

I'm in a similar boat as you, mine was stolen. But can't you just like... torrent the console version? I know that's kind of a taboo subject but hey, the cheap bastards at Capcom should have renewed the license.

Edited by Guts420

I can confirm some files on the ps3 version doesn't exist in the pc version, i got a little list of the files i've discovered so far.

But i have no idea if they have any connections to the missings equipment but i think they do.

I haven't been able to dig through most stuff yet as of the japanese voiceover mods but feel free to take a look at these files for anyone with access to the ps3 version.

I have the game so i have already ripped it to my hdd where i got the japanese voices from at first, and then well let's just say that the japanese voices are as good as finished, with high quality and everything but no actual release date as of yet.

Missing files from PC version found in the PS3 version
DDDA\nativePC\sa
BbsRpg
Stage220_T
Stage230
Stage606
Stage703
Missing in nativepc\rom\wp\w0
one015 (Griffith 1h sword?) ????
two015 (Guts 2h sword?) Thousandlimbs
So if anyone has the tools, feel free to look through those files and post here what the files contains and i can maybe start working on that as soon the voice mod is finished.
//CrazyLamer

I can confirm some files on the ps3 version doesn't exist in the pc version, i got a little list of the files i've discovered so far.

But i have no idea if they have any connections to the missings equipment but i think they do.

I haven't been able to dig through most stuff yet as of the japanese voiceover mods but feel free to take a look at these files for anyone with access to the ps3 version.

I have the game so i have already ripped it to my hdd where i got the japanese voices from at first, and then well let's just say that the japanese voices are as good as finished, with high quality and everything but no actual release date as of yet.

Missing files from PC version found in the PS3 version
DDDA\nativePC\sa
BbsRpg
Stage220_T
Stage230
Stage606
Stage703
Missing in nativepc\rom\wp\w0
one015 (Griffith 1h sword?) ????
two015 (Guts 2h sword?) Thousandlimbs
So if anyone has the tools, feel free to look through those files and post here what the files contains and i can maybe start working on that as soon the voice mod is finished.
//CrazyLamer

You! You are doing the godhands work good sir!

I don't know if this will help anyone, but I've heard talks of being able to get the armor in-game by using a cheat engine. Never seen proof though.

Not really get the armor, but they did find the item-id is still inside PC version of the game.

I was spending most of my time on the Japanese VoceOver mod which is now more or less completed.

So i have been extracting all different kinds of .arc files just now and my my what i have found ^_^

Anyway, what i need to find is the file that holds the models for the missing armors and weapons, they will be of lower quality since it's ps3, but i think everyone can deal with that until someone makes a higher texture version. because that is not my area.

And after finding the models i need to edit the actual npc in Ancient Quarry to have that item id in his shopping list, that's from where you can get those equipments from.

But as long as i can find the npc, preferrable on the pc version, i might be able to do something ^_^

Until then, im gonna keep looking for what i can find inside those missing files and as i said, am still working on the japanese voiceover a little bit more before finishing it up which you can visit here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3701975-request-japanese-audio/

I hope the list i wrote down here had of some use to someone meantime i was working on the voices.

Until next time.

Edit: Ps. If ANYONE could find me the file or files for the ancient quarry npc shopkeeper named Alon or if it's a file that contains all shopkeepers which would be even better, that would be really helpful on the way.

Update: Nevermind about finding the npc, i just did. I now need a program to open .shp files and i might be able to put everything back in the game ^_^ wish me luck

//CrazyLamer

Edited by lillmuppen