Certain Weapon's Lack of Shell Ejection Fix

Joshuahoeth

You aren't trying to help, you are derailing people's threads and trying to act high and mighty when you yourself have no idea what you are doing, you literally told someone not to make requests on a mod request page in another thread

*EDIT*

On the Nexus it can, and by the way you used it in a derogatory fashion and continue to insult me and anyone can take screenshots of definitions

Edited by Joshuahoeth

high and mightly implies im trying take control as i am educating the ill knowledged on what they do not know and if u kno so much better why not fix issue urself 5 mod request today asking modders do the near impossible as if u guys suspect them cure cancer and some post are easy fixes but more half cod players here dont even try fix themself before requesting assistance

You aren't trying to help, you are derailing people's threads and trying to act high and mighty when you yourself have no idea what you are doing, you literally told someone not to make requests on a mod request page in another thread

*EDIT*

On the Nexus it can, and by the way you used it in a derogatory fashion and continue to insult me and anyone can take screenshots of definitions

THEY CANNOT BAN ME BECAUSE HOW U PERCEIVE THE SENTENCE IS OF UR OWN CHOICE U TOOK IT AS A RUDE COMMENT SO IN THIS CASE I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING RUDE U JUST TOOK IT AS RUDE NOW IF U GREW A PAIR U WOULDNT TAKE IT AS RUDE.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MODDERS AND GAMING COMPANIES MODDERS ARE USUALLY SINGLE PERSON WHO ALTERS GAMES OR ADDS NEW ACCESSORIE TO EXISTING GAMES EITHER DOING IT FOR FUN OR DOING IT AS WORK OR STUDYING PURPOSES IN WHICH WHEN CODING IT ERRORS CAN ACCURE WITHOUT NOTICING, NOT GAMING COMPANIES IS TEAM WHO ARE NOT AMATEURS USING 100 DOLLAR SOFTWARE AND EQUIPPMENT THEY ARE US 1K+ SOFTWARE AND EQUIPPMENT AND WHEN THEY MASS PRODUCE COPPIES OF THE GAME CODES AND OTHER THINGS MISSING THINGS CAUSING GLITCHES AND BUGS EVEN THO THE MAIN AND FINAL GAME IS PERFECT WHEN U MASS PRODUCE IT THATS WHEN IT GAINS ITS BUGS AND GLITCHES AND THEN THE COMPANY JUST POLISHES UP THE ISSUES THAT MASS PRODUCTION CAUSED.

You are unbelievable, you called me retarded and stupid how is that not insulting

*EDIT*

Btw I myself am a modder I have done it before I know what it is but I have no experience with models so please just stop

to take an insult is to imply is true, and im a modeler not coder and ik model isnt getting affect its what ever tells it when to show