lest120 - BANNED

lest120 banned.

Reason for the ban

Troll.

lest120, on 19 Jan 2016 - 9:26 PM, said:

i love how retaded people get mad when som1 tries help and educate them do u get mad when your teacher helps u too

lest120, on 19 Jan 2016 - 9:29 PM, said:

cant ban me for calling u stupid and trying help

lest120, on 19 Jan 2016 - 9:42 PM, said:

THEY CANNOT BAN ME BECAUSE HOW U PERCEIVE THE SENTENCE IS OF UR OWN CHOICE U TOOK IT AS A RUDE COMMENT SO IN THIS CASE I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING RUDE U JUST TOOK IT AS RUDE NOW IF U GREW A PAIR U WOULDNT TAKE IT AS RUDE.

lest120, on 17 Jan 2016 - 6:32 PM, said:

in my game yes u can smartass

lest120, on 17 Jan 2016 - 02:11 AM, said:

*chuckles* did u really just agreed that ur dumbass ( most of your sentences are fragmented. I can barely comprehend exactly what you're trying to say. ) XD a intelligent person can read words backwards can read text speak and so on so forth and u cannot understand what im saying half the time wow xD. realistic and realism to different things bub cant make game as realistic as world u want realistic go outside and murder som1. P.s. read book i would assume south invented books by now maybe ull learn thing or two.

-
Through your use of Nexus Mods you agree that you will not post any content which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, related to piracy, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of UK law. Know that in severe cases legal action can be taken against you.

No trolling
Trolling is deliberately attempting to goad people into a "flame war" by posting disparaging remarks or comments that you know will incite a negative or nasty response. See the definition at the bottom of these terms of service for a more detailed description of trolling

Do not flame or flame-bait others
Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people (examples include calling someone an "idiot" for having views different to your own or being particularly demeaning to someone who is younger than yourself).

No profanity
it is entirely feasible to convey your meaning without the use of expletives so when you are posting comments on Nexus you are required to refrain from using such words.

No grammar correcting
Nexus members hail from all walks of life and from different countries around the world so nitpicking on other users less than perfect grammar or spelling is not welcome.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post