SO i was in animations and then a window pops up virus.

HarkChaos

I seen the peeing animation and was curious so i downloaded via nmm and then looked up zaz cause i didnt have that either and either the peeing download or zaz lit my screen up with something about a virus and to call some number before buying anything online that my pc was at risk. Any one else get this?

I seen the peeing animation and was curious so i downloaded via nmm and then looked up zaz cause i didnt have that either and either the peeing download or zaz lit my screen up with something about a virus and to call some number before buying anything online that my pc was at risk. Any one else get this?

uninstall it now. yes, it come from a site loaded with viruses. Googling search broke open the source...(LL).

EDIT: verify the Entire package if small enough by uploading to this site in the link I provide, or just files you clicked on that caused the warning to appear.

https://www.virustotal.com/

Edited by Purr4me

....okay i'm pretty hyper paranoid... and i'm unsure about clicking anything. I am in steam desuction about this. Not getting much help. I assume what i click on in nexus came from nexus... But now i am questioning my self and what i know. Are the modds that are showed on nexus not checked? If so how do i know where they are comeing from?

Edited by HarkChaos

....okay i'm pretty hyper paranoid... and i'm unsure about clicking anything.

consider where the mod come from ? yeah I would e too, but Virus Total is use by this site.

"There is only one place to obtain that mod and it's not here, it's an adult mod. Use the tools we give you and proceed, your the one with the bugs. The link is safe.

kitty black

....okay i'm pretty hyper paranoid... and i'm unsure about clicking anything. I am in steam desuction about this. Not getting much help. I assume what i click on in nexus came from nexus... But now i am questioning my self and what i know. Are the modds that are showed on nexus not checked? If so how do i know where they are comeing from?

Provide me the link in question please.

I have been useing nexus for all my mods. I use nmm. I use the download button for nmm. I dont understand why ppl are saying I didnt get the mod from nexus. Its in the list of fins... I clicked alive peeing and on that page i read it needed zaz. SO i searched up zaz on nexus and then downloaded it. Either it was alive peeing or zaz. I did a small scan and picked up 2 files that was some sorta virus i think it was a dailer not sure.

I have been useing nexus for all my mods. I use nmm. I use the download button for nmm. I dont understand why ppl are saying I didnt get the mod from nexus. Its in the list of fins... I clicked alive peeing and on that page i read it needed zaz. SO i searched up zaz on nexus and then downloaded it. Either it was alive peeing or zaz. I did a small scan and picked up 2 files that was some sorta virus i think it was a dailer not sure.

Please provide me with the mod pages links as Google does not bring up nexus.

please read the spoiler here, it contains the pages instructions and the instructions tell me you did not download the "zaz" packages from nmm.

Installation instructions

1) install skse (http://skse.silverlock.org/)

1) install FNIS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?)

2) install ZAZ animation pack (including the texture pack, google) and its requirements

3) install this mod

4) run GenerateFNISforUsers

5) if installation is correct, after loading your game you will see 'initializing alive engine...'

6) key map will be asked

7) hold the desired key until 'initialization complete' is displayed

*for those who are having trouble with using the setting commands,

set (space) _AliveActivityPeeBladder and not set_AliveActivityPeeBladder

*for those having problem with keymapping, check if you have a controller plugged in! and if you do, unplug it during the keymap.

Edited by Purr4me

...I tried to link fins first and it didnt work. I noticed it again when i linked alive pee but i got that too work.

I have to bow out helping you due to source materials which I do not allow on my system.

I am NOT a member of the location where those materials reside so I can't verify viral activity for you.

Also, please do not link any other web sites here as for the source as I am well aware of them.

The OP of yours matches that seen on the sources pages..Modding is for free and what that things is "is not".

Zaz "others" here are not where the bugs come from, yes, nexus does scan all mods now. But the source materials are not hosted here.

your asking for support of something I can not give.

sorry, I hope you figure it out.

kitty