[REQ] Romanceable Pawns mod

AwfulArchdemon

Don't give me that look! :whistling:

Yeah I know they're emotionless robots, but they "Live to serve the Arisen", so I can think of some ways they can do that. :thumbsup: Even if it's only the Main Pawn, but it would be really cool to be able to marry other people's Pawns too. :happy:

Is there a way to mess with the flag system already? Can we just give Pawns whatever romance flag NPCs have? So far, I've never met someone I can't give a Wedding Ring to. From the most random, to main quest NPCs, regardless of... anything. I want Pawns to be eligible too! :dance:

Most likely not possible due to the pawn AI system being what it is, also I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't be able to handle any pawn romance with any pawns other than maybe your main pawn. Though theoretically if you could hook pawns into the affinity system it should work.

It'll also probably crash the game after the final quest.

Most likely not possible due to the pawn AI system being what it is, also I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't be able to handle any pawn romance with any pawns other than maybe your main pawn. Though theoretically if you could hook pawns into the affinity system it should work.

It'll also probably crash the game after the final quest.

Worth a shot! :blush:

The easiest/safest way to do it would be replacing some existing NPC with you pawn model extracted from savefile...

Do you know how to do this? I saw how to extract files (it worked). You think it might be as simple as renaming files and repacking? I could (probably would) literally replace all NPCs! :laugh:

Honestly though, I was really hoping for an immersive mod that let's you date (or at least find as a legit NPC, with the voice and responses I gave her) your former Pawn after beating the game and starting NG+, seeing as how your Pawn is supposedly capable of emotions if their Arisen were to die, if I'm understanding the lore correctly. Seems like a really good mod idea to me, if at all possible. I'll just nail Quina in the meantime. :thumbsup: If only we could get 2 at the end...guess Madeleine will have to wait.

Besides, in Dark Arisen there is a guy who has a pawn lover, so why can't we have one?
...there is?? I suppose I should assume that happens at BBI? Obviously, I haven't beaten the game yet. Wrecked the 360 version a ton of times, but never even heard of BBI till the PC version. No fair! I deserve to nail my Pawn too! :pinch: