[WIP] Mator Smash - The Conflict Resolution Revolution

matortheeternal

I get an error as soon as I select a profile and click "ok", and the plugins list is empty afterwards.

The error message is: "Access violation at address 00884191 in module 'MatorSmash.exe'. Read of address 00000000."

The log is not really helpful, as there is nothing done yet (the last line contains "Need two or more plugins to patch")

[13:53:53] (GENERAL) Game: Using Skyrim

[13:53:53] (GENERAL) Path: Using C:\app\game\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\
[13:53:53] (GENERAL) GameIni: Using C:\Users\*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini
[13:53:53] (GENERAL) Definitions: Using SSEEdit Definitions
[13:56:11] (PATCH) Status: Smashed Patch -> Getting status
[13:56:11] (PATCH) Status: Smashed Patch -> Need two or more plugins to patch

I tried various things, including creating a new profile in smash, moving the "Mator Smash" folder into the "Skyrim Special Edition"folder, launching MatorSmash.exe as an administrator and with different compatibility settings, reinstalling - all without success.

In the profile, "Game" is set to "Skyrim: Special Edition"

I noticed that there is a file "Skyrim.Hardcoded.*.dat" in the folder with MatorSmash.exe, but not a specific file for Special Edition.

I tried using Mator Smash 1.0.2.0 (latest hotfix) for Skyrim Special Edition on Windows 10 Professional 64bit.

I'd really like to use Mator Smash, any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question. Does the amount of smasheable records determine a more stable load order or not? I noticed that when i move certain mods around the amount of smasheable records increases or decreases. So with less records to smash does that mean it was already more stable on it's own? I literally went from around 1300 records to 1000 just from moving a couple of mods around. So is 1000 better then 1300?

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Does Mator Smash can handle more than 255 plugin?

If not, is there any plan to make it?!

I saw Merged Plugin is really old, and nowdayseverybody (lot's of us) says, merging mods is bad.

So, what's the a real situation ATM?!

Because, as I see Merge Plugin (standalone) does not work properly. I have Skyrim SSE. MO2, portbale. And merged BSA is an issue for instance.

The only thing I know a little bit more, that WB is under constratcion...

Thank You!

Hi,

I saw Merged Plugin is really old, and nowdayseverybody (lot's of us) says, merging mods is bad.

Because, as I see Merge Plugin (standalone) does not work properly. I have Skyrim SSE. MO2, portbale. And merged BSA is an issue for instance.

Thank You!

Hi,

I don't think you'll get much support here. You should try the Nexus mod page instead, check the first post on this thread. And FAIK, Merge Plugins is working fine. You can't use it with bsa's on SEE at all, because the extraction tool it uses (BSAOpt) doesn't work with SSE bsa format, which is different. The way to do it is to extract the bsa in MO2 or manually (using BAE) for all mods you're goint to merge.

Hi,

Thank You!

Hi,

I don't think you'll get much support here. You should try the Nexus mod page instead, check the first post on this thread. And FAIK, Merge Plugins is working fine. You can't use it with bsa's on SEE at all, because the extraction tool it uses (BSAOpt) doesn't work with SSE bsa format, which is different. The way to do it is to extract the bsa in MO2 or manually (using BAE) for all mods you're goint to merge.

I's rather use WIP WB.

I have no ideamwhat's the point so many discussion section.

Nexus, That Forum, Discord, etc...