Craftable Vehicles and other mod ideas

TylerMLucas

If anyone has an idea and doesn't know how to make a mod put it here! If you're a modded grab this ideas and get on it but don't forget the names who gave you the idea! My current idea that makes me wish how to mod is craftable vehicles. find part throughout the wasteland and go to (maybe a new) crafting area and build it, or maybe even repair old ones!

Edited by TylerMLucas

How did you seriously get to this part of the forum without seeing the section marked specifically "Mod Requests"? It's not an easy thing to miss. In any case there's a massive subforum dedicated to mod ideas already, so this is kinda redundant. I agree that craftable vehicles would be great though, even if the map weren't designed to handle them.

If anyone has an idea and doesn't know how to make a mod put it here! If you're a modded grab this ideas and get on it but don't forget the names who gave you the idea! My current idea that makes me wish how to mod is craftable vehicles. find part throughout the wasteland and go to (maybe a new) crafting area and build it, or maybe even repair old ones!

Homemaker already allows you to craft vehicles, a lot of them too.