[Request] More than 1 main pawn

CharliEEEE

I'd like to just be able to open the character customization menu for the pawns I've rented. If (while I have them rented) I could make them look however I want, I'd be happy. And just let them return to their creator as their creator made them look.

Great idea IMO. Hope there's someone out there with enough skills, patience, and spirit to achieve this, if it's possible at all that is.

Signed.

My internet is off sometimes so I have to go with vanilla pawns. Those made by other players have good stats and skills but I often dislike the looks plus game isn't eternal, servers will die out one day and having an option to create the rest of pawns is somewhat necessary, because offline ones are awful in every possible way...

Couldn't agree more.

• 6 months later...

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU:

Please Check out the dinput8.dll Mod hooks Features, I been using it to do exactly this.

Also noticed that pawn 2 an 3 seem to Advance in level with me most of the time.

When they don't I just use dinput8 to Level them up again.

This has got to be the GO TO MOD FOR THIS GAME

• 1 year later...

Signed.

My internet is off sometimes so I have to go with vanilla pawns. Those made by other players have good stats and skills but I often dislike the looks plus game isn't eternal, servers will die out one day and having an option to create the rest of pawns is somewhat neccessary, because offline ones are awfull in every possible way...

That.

nope?

anyone?

so i guess we're stuck with 1 main pawn then

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU:

Please Check out the dinput8.dll Mod hooks Features, I been using it to do exactly this.

Also noticed that pawn 2 an 3 seem to Advance in level with me most of the time.

When they don't I just use dinput8 to Level them up again.

This has got to be the GO TO MOD FOR THIS GAME

Might try it.