Opinion of my mod list (more details inside)

wildarmsv

http://pastebin.com/h5aZp87B

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask for an opinion of my modlist. I was playing for many hours and for a week or so without any problems until yesterday that the CTD started (with one hardcrash on my pc when just opening a store). Of course im using SKSE with memory tweak and ENBboost (without any ENB effect)... After many hours i finally found what was wrong.
Using the skse plugin to check the memory blocks it seems that even with the skse memory tweak i was getting the blocks with 256/256, or more like, the tweak wasn't really doing anything... In the page where i saw about that i tried the fix, with the forcesteam (or something like that) command for when running skse and it worked perfectly, was getting the 512/256 in the memory blocks.
Problem Fixed, played for about an hour and no CTD. But it did leave me worried of course, i didnt want the problem to start repeating again, not really planning to add more mods at this point... but after closing the game i checked the memory log and the first block reached around 350~ ish, was scared it might start to crash again if i play for longer. Oh, and I did all the recommendations for the ENB boost with this SKSE memory tweak.
So yeah, I just wanted to be more safe to check with someone else more directly my load order. As you can see I'm not really using the big ones, and if available i use the medium textures of some of the textures i did load. For the LOD mod i have in the low settings as well for safety, i can play 60-55fps with small drops, with a laptop w10 8gram i7 GeForce740M (2VRAM). Also trying to keep the game challenging and closer to vanilla without the broken stuff (so i just used a tweak perk mod).
As for my load order, i used LOOT, but for some reason it didnt change well the order with NMM and i ended up using the automatic plugin sortning NMM brings without any major problems. At all. Only manual order changes i've made is putting ELFX stuff before purity because the creator told me to. Im always checking all the compatibility between my mods so there shouldnt be any uncompatibility i could be aware of. I always followed the modder's recommendation and double check if they are compatible between them and apply patch if there is.
But of course, i might have made something that might be screwing up the memory... For example my main concern are the quests mods, I am really not sure in how much effect could they have compared to graphical mods and i know i have many (big ones) installed at the same time... as you can see, the one biggest that asked for more "preparation" was CWO (which i started from a fresh install and from a new game as recommended) And all the other major quests that i just wanted to have around and do if i find them in my playthrough (kinda blind playing). Im not starting them all at the same time or nothing like that, i just want them all to be around and i complete them when i feel like it.
Thank you very much for your time and help.