Hair Mod, Vault Suit, The Slog, and Mama Murphy's chair

DragonBabe67

I actually have four mod requests.

I realize there isn't much that can be done until GECK comes out. Throwing out ideas for consideration.

These are the mods I am praying for.

1) A hair mod with messy dreadlocks? Or just messy hair? I would love to see some really messy hair like in the concept art from Art of Fallout 4, something that would really bring the random npcs and our player character to life. Just about every black woman in the game has a short afro, and it's soooo boring. I want to see women of color (or any women, really) with messy hair that's dreadlocked or half-braided. In fact, a mod that gave random settlers and drifters cool headpieces like Tinker Tom's would really make this look like a post-apocalyptic world where everyone is just strapping on whatever junk they find to survive and most people don't have time to be combing their hair.

2) I'm one of the dorks who love wearing the Vault Suit, so I'd love to see more mods that allow you wear lab coats or jackets or basically an entire wardrobe of different vanilla clothing that can be worn over the vault suit with ballistic weave. Fallout 3 had those vault suits with lab coats. I miss that.

3) The Slog. This is more a bug fix than a mod request. Once you make the Slog a settlement, you're locked out of dialogue with the named npcs. That means you can't access Deidre's store or get Holly's cute tarberry quest. And sometimes Holly doesn't give you the quest at all.

4) Mama Murphy's boring chair. In the Art of Fallout 4, she had Christmas lights and umbrellas on the chair. I'd love to see something like this for her in the game.

Tis all.