Skyrim - Best Skill/Perk/Gameplay Overhaul Geared Towards Jack Of All Trades Characters?

TheRoyalNova

Every time i have played through Skyrim, i have always found my characters going away from what i originally intended them to be (Swordsman, Mage, Ect) so i have decided to just make a new character actually focused on being good at everything, but without any perk/skill/gameplay overhauls i don't think its a good idea, because i will be underpowered when facing off against tougher enemies (I only play on master+legendary) so i was wondering what skill/perk/gameplay overhaul you guys think is best geared towards a jack of all trades character to make the experience more enjoyable without having to think about where i put my skill points and to just be able to spread them out a bit, and to not be underpowered because i don't have focused skills in just one section.

I haven't tried SkyRe but i have tried Requiem and Perkus Maximus, but i haven't played alot through i character with either of them, so i don't really know which is better for a jack of all trades, and i don't want to invest time into all 3 just to see the outcome because that would take a long time, Perkus Maximus seems to have too many skills in the trees for my liking and i couldn't get Requiem working 100% so thats why i'm asking here, to ask people who may have experience with skill/gameplay overhaul mods.

Yeah Perkus Maximus adds like 400 perks I think so it is a lot..Requiem is something i would recommend it doesn't add too many perks and it is really epic!! I you want to try it i could help you with the installation you should remember to install the latest java runtime and generate the Requiem for the indiff patch through the Skyproc patcher.

• 1 year later...