• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ghasterblaze98

ghasterblaze98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi!

I'm having problems with Skyrim ( SKSE ) launch with ENB Injector since update from win7 64-bit, to win10 64-bit.

When I launch SKSE normally, without opening ENB Injector, the game works - after installing DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010),

couse it had't worked earlier, there was a problem that "the game didn't start properly, it's already working".

But when I open ENB Injector and then SKSE , the small black window appear ( it would be normal if it was there for few secounds)

and it doesn't desapper until I don't close it.

So basicly that's my problem - Skyrim works, but without ENB.

I tryed to install this DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) as it's written on some treads,

I reinstalled the game and all mods, I installed the latest drivers for my graphic card and system,

and i don't have any idea what can i do more.

Please help.

(  PC with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i5-4570 3.20GHz, Nvidia GeForce gtx 770 )

*sorry for mistake, there should be launch in topic :P

Edited by ghasterblaze98, 26 January 2016 - 07:19 PM.

TacticalSand

TacticalSand

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

I`m not using windows 10 so I`m not speaking of experience, but my first inclination would be to try the injector version of enb instead of the wrapper version.

ghasterblaze98

ghasterblaze98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I`m not using windows 10 so I`m not speaking of experience, but my first inclination would be to try the injector version of enb instead of the wrapper version.

I am using the Injector version :/

Edited by ghasterblaze98, 26 January 2016 - 09:23 PM.

ghasterblaze98

ghasterblaze98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Ok strange thing. I've just installed skse via steam, and then normally- with installer. And everything works perfectly. :blink: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb, skyrim, windows 10, crash, problem, directx

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds