Ayleid Meteoric Sword (from OOO) disappears when outside

rockbiter68

So I've encountered a strange problem. I recently obtained an Ayleid longsword off a bandit leader (don't ask me to name it... They have those weird names). Anyway, when I'm in dungeons, houses, or interiors in general, the sword displays fine. However, as soon as I leave and go into the exterior world, the sword kinda... Disappears. Not entirely, though. I can still see the scabbard and the glow bits (like the pommel and that gem (?) in the cross guard. But nothing else... Like some of the texture is somehow becoming invisible. When I hit something with it, it gets all bloody like usual so I can see a red version of my sword, but that's about it.

It's really strange and I've never encountered anything like it. I was hoping somebody here might have a solution. I can post screenshots and even my load order if necessary. I guess I should note that I'm using Oblivion Reloaded and Every Cell Settings for it, if anyone thinks that may have something to do with it. I've also extracted both the meshes and the textures from the "meteoric" folders in the OOO .bsa. Other than that, I'm all out of ideas. Any help?

EDIT: It's also probably worth nothing that this happens in both first and third person. However, the sword will ALWAYS display when I open my inventory menu, no matter what.

Edited by rockbiter68

• 3 weeks later...