AnuH1

The Elder Scrolls V: Guardians

Greetings everyone! I am not new to modding, but I am new to the Nexus Community.

I am making a Faction Questline mod for TESV:Skyrim and was pushed by people to start a thread, to attract people, get help and gain recognition. Below are categorized details of my mod, and images to get people interested.

Planned and implemented features

• Custom Weapons and armor
  • Custom textures - Banners, dragon skin ect.
  • Dungeons and placed to explore throughout the storyline
  • Soundtrack
  • 4-6 (or more) hours of gameplay
  • Over 30 Fully voiced NPC
  • Followers
  • New world(s)/realms
  • Custom Interior Meshes
  • New Spells/shouts
  • Lore-friendly
Storyline/Description
My mod is a faction mod with two sides - The Guardians & The Assassins
Guild.

My mod is a faction mod with two side - The Guardians & The Assassins
Guild. The Guardians are a faction which were originally made to put
an end to the AG, destroy and rid them of the world. However, Time
passed, and plans changed, and they evolved into an honorable warriors
guild of loyal fighters - but this doesn't mean they still don't have
it out for their enemies. The leader Mallorie, leads with an iron fist
and will do whatever it takes to keep her daughter, Dorothy, and her
people safe. Although this woman has a Kind exterior, this is merely
just a guise for her burning hatred for the Assassins Guild, and her
passion to destroy them. The Guardians are currently located on
Cheriton Valley, a small Island North-West of Dawnstar. They

worship Mara, goddess of love and compassion, as they believe

she is the key to The Cube of LIght.

The Assassins Guild, like the Guardians, were built for one purpose:
To retrieve The Cube Of Darkness and plummet the world into their idea
of "Utopia". The AG are ruthless, and will do what ever it takes to
get their goal. They are not to be messed with as their revenge will
be bitter and sour, and will extort, kill, or ruin you and even the
ones you love. The leader, Freyana rules along side Trustworthy Gideon
whose people respect and love - and the feeling is mutual.

The Cube of Darkness can be stopped with The Cube of Light, but who
will find what first?

Major Characters.

Mallorie Vallecius -

Mallorie is the leader of The Guardians, and mother to Dorothy. She is firm and and an all round nice woman, whose opinions are respected and never questioned. Mallorie has some trust issues, and therefore is not very warming to strangers. She tries to make sure everyone stays in line and keeps up the peace within the Village. 2 years prior in which these events take place, Mallorie was left by her husband, leaving her and Dorothy all alone. This led to added stress, and trust issues Mallorie would later develop. Mallorie's mother died early, so she couldn't remember her. Her and her sister were raised in Cyrodiil (they are imperials). Mallorie met her love, In Cyrodiil and was married by 24. At 25, Mallorie became pregnant, in the year she lost her father. Mallorie was then told she would travel to Skyrim, following in her father's footsteps and leading the Guardians. All the stress and grief caused Mallorie to lose her child. By 27, Mallorie was pregnant again, and had a daughter named Dorothy. The settled in Cheriton Village and lived there up until She was left by her husband, without a single Goodbye or note.

Dorothy Vallecius -

Dorothy is the daughter of Mallorie. Before Dorothy's father walked out on her mother, she was taught how to wield a sword and can fight (unlike all other children in Skyrim) and has a very strategic mind and constantly tries to get involved in her mother's Affairs (which angers Dorothy as her mother refers to it as "Adult's work"). Dorothy is cynical, sly but it is all just a cover to mask her insecurity and feelings. Dorothy and the player relate as the player is "the only one that understand's her".

Sidvarr -

Sidvarr was intentionally made to be One of the original dragon priests after betraying them like everyone else. However, to save himself from this fate, Sidvarr sealed himself in a tomb, In hopes that the next dragonborn would rescue him and take him to The Guardians. Because of this, Sidvarr is extremely good with magic and health (which gives the opportunity for custom spells that can be taught to the player) and knows dragon shouts (which can also be taught to the player). The reason Sidvarr remembers everything is because as a Magic Scholar and an unofficial dragon priest, he was able to teach himself the knowledge, meaning and current events in Skyrim. Sidvarr is kind and good, but when it comes to getting what he wants, this is blinded by his impatience and desire the eats away at him.

Mary-Anne Golden-Hilt -

Mary-Anne Golden-Hilt, is a feisty Weapons and Armor Saleswoman for The Guardians. The Golden-Hilt's are a fierce line of honorable warriors that have been serving the Guardians for centuries - Smithing is in her blood. Mary-Anne is down to earth, determined and won't let anything get in her way. Her hostility is conditional, if she doesn't know someone very well. She thinks highly of herself - and is intelligent and strategic. Her last recorded family member is her ancestor Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, who fought in the Dragon war against Alduin. After that her family tree is scattered or missing.

Freyana Black -

Freyana Black is the Leader of the Assassins Guild. She loves her people, and her people love her back, as she continues to thrive in looking after them. She doesn't move until her people are happy and trusts each and every on of them with with her life. Her people's decisions are equally as valid as hers and listens and respects everybody. Mallorie's past and personal life are shrouded in mystery. Being the leader at a young age sometimes gets to her, and has been using Skooma to "treat" her pain. She rules along side a trustworthy Gideon, serving as Second in command.

Gideon -

Gideon is Freyana's right hand and Second-in-command. He is rude, and witty and likes things done his way; on several occasions, Freyana can be seen trying to calm him down. During the course of the mod, Gideon's character will unfold even more as the plots continue. Gideon is not a true Assassin, as he doesn't believe in killing, but doesn't eliminate it as a possible solution. He thinks very high of himself and looks down on everyone, most likley due to his authority and egotistic-like driven nature.

Cindy -

Cindy is a member of the Assassin's Guild. Cindy was forced into the AG and Gideon and Freyana (her superiors) treat her poorly with little to no respect at all. They refer to her as a "wreck, useless, weak" etc. Cindy doesn't have any other friends within the guild and is mostly scared of the people there. For example, when the player talks to Cindy she will end with " I... I have to go... I shouldn't be talking to you". She is Gideon's assistant who treats her like nonsense and most likely thinks the worst of her. Although Cindy is a good down-to-earth person, she isn't happy where she is, as everyone refuses to see the good in her. Cindy's father was part of the AG, but unfortunately her mother found out, and the AG ordered her father to kill Cindy's mother. After doing so her father went into hiding and Cindy was forced in, by her father before he went into hiding and the AG.

Guardians Faction Lore:

Vallecius Men have been leading The Guardians on Cheriton Village for centuries. Established in the second Era, The Guardians have been known for their constant attacking against the Assassins Guild and their "burning fire in which they drive the swords through their enemies hearts". Due to Mallorie's father having two daughters before he passed away - Mallorie the eldest, for the first time in over 1000 years, a woman leads The group of warriors. Eventually, The Guardians moved on from the idea of getting The Cube Of Darkness. As generations came and went, The Guardians are now known to provide protection, offer services, help people, and more. However, The Assassins Guild still exist, and the Cube of Darkness isn't far from their priority list...

Assassins Guild Faction Lore:

Thornor Vallecius married a beautiful maiden called Joldima. Thornor was an extremely wealthy man who lived in Vallecius Manor; a twelve bedroom estate by himself. After meeting the love of his life, two years later she bore him two sons. When Thornor decided to stay with his mother; following her injuries - he come home to find his two children dead on the floor and his wife laughing. Her eyes, posture and everything had changed. When Thornor, grief-stricken asked his wife, bewildered, she laughed uncontrollably and started using magic and sorcery - a skill Joldima never possessed. As Thornor bled in front of her, He crawled to the basement and discovered a cube glowing red that lit of a painful light when going close. After removing the cube from the pedestal, the house engulfed in flames, and they were transported to a small Island off the coast of Dawnstar. Joldima was screeching and weeping about what she had done to her children. She said the only way to undo the evil she did, she had to get the Cube Of Darkness. Thornor heavily disagreed, and Joldima left him. Years later, after Thornor had moved on with another son and wife; Joldima was driven mad by the Deadra, after being inflicted with the Cube and continued to self Distruct. Molag Bal, Azura and Clavicus Vile used their worshippers as pawns, and handed them over to Joldima. Upon meeting her, they all instantly became possessed, and starting killing innocent townsfolk, hunting humans and doing other crazy unbelievable havoc on Tamriel. To make themselves more known, Clavicus Vile granted Joldima Immortality, and bestowed upon her the name of Black - which she and her followers continued to use. However, when a member of the Guardians found their hideout (Thornor had been building up an alliance of his own to stop his wife and her deathwish of a life) they stole The Cube . As punishment, The Deadra seized the Cube and stripped away the Asassins Immortality. The Cube of Darkness have never been found since. Joldima swore on everything she held dearest, that she would kill the people who caused her undoing - and thus A war and the Assassins Guild were born.

Current Members Of the Team:

Screenshots:

Thank you so much and I hope you have a good time browsing through my mod. I am still looking for team members, so I will be on here actively.

Feel free to comment & post or PM me!

Edited by AnuH1