Doesn't work for me as I attempt to replace them it says the specified search string was not found even though I founded them earlier by following the steps
I figured it out so I'm gonna post it here to help others who might experience this.Here are the steps:
1) Open a save file in the hex workshops
2) Use Find to search for whatever is you want to be replace with said flags on the first page in this topic (just type the flag in the find box ....must be False )
3) Naturally,it will tell ya that it can't be found.Use the Block Shift Right function,wait for it to load and then use Find again.Repeat until you find it (BIG NOTE: REMEMBER how many times you use the Block Shift Right function as you have to use Block Shift Left EXACTLY the same amount of times when you're done replacing ~I got lucky that they were all there on my 2nd use of Block Shift Right) .Then use Find function again but this time check the Find All Instances thing under Options in the Find pop up
4) Now you can replace them. (Remember to leave the option checked Find All Instances when you're searching)
5) After you're done replacing, click on the X in the bottom right side,on the far right side of the Find button to clear the searches.
6) Use the Block Shift Left exactly how many times you used the Right one and save.
7) Edit the new flags in DAI SaveGame Editor precisely as in the tutorial on the first page.
Enjoy a more peaceful Leliana
Edited by IceFireVivec, 16 May 2021 - 02:35 PM.